UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Improving Factions needs more...

Simply put, if you don't play a red, you're avoiding PvP. You can use a blue alt to buy your resources and reds can most certainly use faction abilities. Don't feel bad though, my guild is the only one in the last four years to primarily play faction reds. I don't expect the trend to change.

Simply put, if you don't play a red, you're avoiding PvP. You can use a blue alt to buy your resources and reds can most certainly use faction abilities. Don't feel bad though, my guild is the only one in the last four years to primarily play faction reds. I don't expect the trend to change.

*Cough* EQ-MS*Cough*

crikey

Sorceror
^SM is the only one in the last four years to primarily play faction reds. I don't expect the trend to change.

From what I've seen, this "KBR" guild has been rocking primarily faction reds for the past few months.

I haven't been playing all the much lately so, maybe I'm wrong on this
*Cough* EQ-MS*Cough*
This is true as well

However, gotta give it to ^SM for factioning on reds only for 4 solid years, with not really any breaks.
Even if they did run out on their non faction blues alot to gank the shit outta ya >_<

From what I've seen, KBR spends the majority of their time fighting out of a house at brit gate. EQ was a conglomeration of random players who yes, did play reds, but the moment their leadership left the game, the guild broke up and the remaining players all reverted back to playing blues.

However, gotta give it to ^SM for factioning on reds only for 4 solid years, with not really any breaks.
Even if they did run out on their non faction blues alot to gank the shit outta ya >_<

And on the non faction blue's once you kill the first few wave of their red characters as well.