UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

im back online

Sam-hybrid

Knight
Re: im back online

wow... cant bleave u went from being one of the most hated people on the forums.. to well i duno.. not hated?... wow things really do change here

Sloth6061

Wanderer

beelzebub;1664854 said:
at least for a while. so look forward to some sigs, some pvp, and some all around fun, including a few deal or no deal thingies. even though ijust got my unbonded mare killed on my shitty tamer. congrats fag. :D
just thought i'd let u bitches know

nobody cares :(

beelzebub

Knight

Sam-hybrid;1665842 said:
wow... cant bleave u went from being one of the most hated people on the forums.. to well i duno.. not hated?... wow things really do change here
lol, yeah things are funny that way, right?

Catapult;1665859 said:
nobody cares :(
obviously enough people do for this thread to get 3 pages long and not have been trammeled yet.

hi! you're nobody!

cya!

Ra

Sorceror

beelzebub;1664854 said:
at least for a while. so look forward to some sigs, some pvp, and some all around fun, including a few deal or no deal thingies. even though ijust got my unbonded mare killed on my shitty tamer. congrats fag. :D
just thought i'd let u bitches know

Who are you again?

Sloth6061

Wanderer

beelzebub;1666193 said:
i dont even know the answer to that question.

who are any of us

UOGSales

Wanderer

beelzebub;1666193 said:
i dont even know the answer to that question.

who are any of us

what an existentialist question.. the dichotomy of existence is itself paradoxical.. do we in actuality exist, or do we merely apply a meaningless vocal utterance that labels us as such...

Additionally, YAY BEEZY!!!! WEEE!!!!!