UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

im back online

beelzebub

Knight
im back online

at least for a while. so look forward to some sigs, some pvp, and some all around fun, including a few deal or no deal thingies. even though ijust got my unbonded mare killed on my shitty tamer. congrats fag. :D
just thought i'd let u bitches know

beelzebub

Knight
Re: im back online

i am ur mother, sir. remember when u came from my ovaries and womb and such? and when the doctor spanked u and cut ur cord. and u turned blue cuz u didnt know how to cry to the doctor had to smack ur head against the operating table to make u cry? remember? DO YA? DO YA HUH???

Ajax

Lord

beelzebub;1664878 said:
i am ur mother, sir. remember when u came from my ovaries and womb and such? and when the doctor spanked u and cut ur cord. and u turned blue cuz u didnt know how to cry to the doctor had to smack ur head against the operating table to make u cry? remember? DO YA? DO YA HUH???

ah. memories.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Tbh I didn't know you was away but glad to see your back. I don't need a sig cuz punkers done immortalized my amish awesomness. But I do love your balls sig simple and says volumns. You need to shave em IMO.

beelzebub

Knight

lol DT, i thought u died man, i was crying inside. srsly.

get on aim u faggott and start playing with me (yes, play with me :p)

amish_ned

Sorceror

Hey beelz you lookin for a wrecking crew to roll with? Hit me up on aim. I might know some people. :)