UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IhurtFatKid Hz

E-Thug

Traveler
I go out an make the big bucks so my wife doesn't have to work

You see Reef, MB likes to stay home and take care of his wife. Because he doesn't need to go out and work, he can devote all his quality time to her and take care of her the way she needs to be. Better keep an eye on yours reef, sounds like she might be getting railed by the neighbors while your out making the "Big Bucks" my little delivery boy. Or am I just "delusional"

Slugworth

Squire
You see Reef, MB likes to stay home and take care of his wife. Because he doesn't need to go out and work, he can devote all his quality time to her and take care of her the way she needs to be. Better keep an eye on yours reef, sounds like she might be getting railed by the neighbors while your out making the "Big Bucks" my little delivery boy. Or am I just "delusional"
Pretty much delusional, so now you're saying his wife stays home too? So 1200$ a month to support himself, his wife and his kids? That seems pretty delusional to me dumb fuck, do they still live at their parents house or a half way house? All and all, I feel bad for those kids.

MB

Knight
How do you consider 1200 a month good money? You might aswell be on unemployment with that income. Yes, you're very delusional.
Dude that $1200 is in addition to government supplements. Are you retarded enough to think I'm filling out a W-4 for UO money? LOL

Slugworth

Squire
I make sure, my kids can have the cool toys that his friends have, I make sure they will have a good life and I bust my ass off to do it. Feels pretty good knowing you can take your family on vacation trips when ever you want too, makes them happy and love me even more. Also means more blow jobs.

Slugworth

Squire
I almost forgot why someone would be defending your shitty life stye MB. Your whole guild doesn't work, I forgot.

E-Thug

Traveler
So 1200$ a month to support himself, his wife and his kids? That seems pretty delusional to me
Just look up the national average for families on governmental assistance programs reef, $1200 a month is a pretty good pull, actually on the higher end. Most familes that make under 20,000 a year qualify for assistance easily. Of course most of it is not reported, gotta work the system somehow...

my kids can have the cool toys that his friends have, I make sure they will have a good life and I bust my ass off to do it. Feels pretty good knowing you can take your family on vacation trips

Meanwhile your buying your love from your wife with all your material things you feel the need to buy her and your kids, because the true love isn't there... Just kinda sad.
If there was ever any doubt before its gone now, yeah your wife is definitely getting slammed on the side bro. Its all good though, at least she probably acts happy on your vacations to keep that front up :thumbsup:

Slugworth

Squire
Just look up the national average for families on governmental assistance programs reef, $1200 a month is a pretty good pull, actually on the higher end. Most familes that make under 20,000 a year qualify for assistance easily. Of course most of it is not reported, gotta work the system somehow...

Meanwhile your buying your love from your wife with all your material things you feel the need to buy her and your kids, because the true love isn't there... Just kinda sad.
If there was ever any doubt before its gone now, yeah your wife is definitely getting slammed on the side bro. Its all good though, at least she probably acts happy on your vacations to keep that front up :thumbsup:
Please, please stop making me laugh. Keep defending trash.

MB

Knight
You better wind it down Reefer and postpone any more e-fighting. You're probably pretty far behind on your run now. Gonna be late for supper again. Enjoy the hot sun, I'm going to have lunch with my family then make sure nobody is spawning in t2a. And I don't live with my parents, have my own apartment, but it is nice to have in-laws in town to babysit two or three days a week to give us a break. Let me guess, you probably think my kids spending the day with grandparents is bad too?

kolbycrouch

Knight
Seeing as most of you have been playing here as long as me, I don't understand the forum shit talking anymore.

I live in my own house, because my parents were rich and I inherited their money. I have nothing to do but play all day or go to school, and I have plenty of money that I didn't even have to earn, AND I have an awesome collection of screenshots.

I win.

Buiu

Knight

Congrats.

This is the most stupid thing i ever read over here.

;)

Slugworth

Squire
You better wind it down Reefer and postpone any more e-fighting. You're probably pretty far behind on your run now. Gonna be late for supper again. Enjoy the hot sun, I'm going to have lunch with my family then make sure nobody is spawning in t2a. And I don't live with my parents, have my own apartment, but it is nice to have in-laws in town to babysit two or three days a week to give us a break. Let me guess, you probably think my kids spending the day with grandparents is bad too?
It's actully better for your kids to be with their grandparents instead of you.

Necrodog

Page
Seeing as most of you have been playing here as long as me, I don't understand the forum shit talking anymore.

I live in my own house, because my parents were rich and I inherited their money. I have nothing to do but play all day or go to school, and I have plenty of money that I didn't even have to earn, AND I have an awesome collection of screenshots.

I win.
In the longrun, it is kind of pointless to trash talk over a game that is run mostly by steam macros and EasyUO scripts...