UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IhurtFatKid Hz

Slugworth

Squire
How many times are you going to post that? I'm sure everyone seen it the first 3 fucking times you posted it. I ask for a duel, you post a screen shot you have already posted multiple times. I have a soultion for you, how about you print that picture out, tape it to your wall and jerk off to your biggest accomplishment.

MB

Knight
Probably would've survived if

Or if any of your teammates had helped you. Of course you let two of your guys die seconds before that screenshot so I guess you can't blame the ones that let you die. It's a shame most of your guild got run off to a shard without PvP. Maybe somebody could've contested us doing a harrower with 5 people at 8pm last night.

Slugworth

Squire
Or if any of your teammates had helped you. Of course you let two of your guys die seconds before that screenshot so I guess you can't blame the ones that let you die. It's a shame most of your guild got run off to a shard without PvP. Maybe somebody could've contested us doing a harrower with 5 people at 8pm last night.
Just maybe if most of my guild didn't have full time jobs we could've been there. I can't take anything you say serious when you're a stay at home dad, I just cant. But I still get a chubby of when I killed 10-15 of your players in the LoC tournament. It's also summer time, not just UO time bud.

MB

Knight
Awww is someone upset that they haven't been able to make a career out of UO? Are you jealous because I get paid $1200 per month total from several of my guild mates for running the guild full time? Meanwhile you have everyone abandoning you in droves.

Slugworth

Squire
Awww is someone upset that they haven't been able to make a career out of UO? Are you jealous because I get paid $1200 per month total from several of my guild mates for running the guild full time? Meanwhile you have everyone abandoning you in droves.
Doesn't change the fact that you're a stay home dad, have a career in ultima online LOL. 1200 a month isn't shit, why would I bet upset by anything you have to say lol? You are a turd.

MB

Knight
Doesn't change the fact that you're a stay home dad, have a career in ultima online LOL. 1200 a month isn't shit, why would I bet upset by anything you have to say lol? You are a turd.

The fact you keep pointing out I'm a stay-at-home dad just shows how jealous you are. Don't get angry because you have to go out and physically work to make money while I can enjoy staying home with my family (AKA what really counts in life) all while being paid well for my hobby.

Slugworth

Squire
The fact you keep pointing out I'm a stay-at-home dad just shows how jealous you are. Don't get angry because you have to go out and physically work to make money while I can enjoy staying home with my family (AKA what really counts in life) all while being paid well for my hobby.
Jealous? LOL. I go out an make the big bucks so my wife doesn't have to work while taking care of my beautiful kids. Far from Jealous buddy.

Slugworth

Squire
all i see is 2 house and he still died with his boyfriend and macro ? dont get me on your lvl pathetic noob

You forgot to mention your GM alchy 50 ep conflag pot LOL. Since I am so easy, why can't you step in the arena? Someone can cast an MA on you and youll just start running and running untill you can trap them wall them/conflag them down.

MB

Knight
Jealous? LOL. I go out an make the big bucks so my wife doesn't have to work while taking care of my beautiful kids. Far from Jealous buddy.
To use your favorite word, you must be "delusional." What part don't you understand? I make good money to provide for my family WHILE spending time with them. It's not an either/or situation.

Slugworth

Squire
To use your favorite word, you must be "delusional." What part don't you understand? I make good money to provide for my family WHILE spending time with them. It's not an either/or situation.
How do you consider 1200 a month good money? You might aswell be on unemployment with that income. Yes, you're very delusional.