UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IhurtFatKid Hz

zulu2401

Squire
Keep believing that. I myself and the members of old OC know for a fact that MB was the one who asked to merge the two guilds because we stomped his ass everyday. We were literally the only competition to Hz. So I don't give a fuck what he edited to make you believe. We know what happened

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
All I see, from someone who has been around for about a year, is that guilds come and go and Hz remain here still dominating.

zulu2401

Squire
That's a hell of an achievement. Something to really be proud of. Cuz in 10 years everyone will remember jack shit about Hz lol

zulu2401

Squire
I don't know about the others but I'm pretty sure you'll still dream about MB and the beat Hz had you go through
Lol? He is the one obsessed with me. Every fucking thing he does in the game revolved around. He even gave all you faggots a macro with pushlist of all my pvp char serial numbers so you can target me easier cuz it takes a fuckin village to bring me down ha-ha. So who dreams about who? You guys didn't beat shit until he made the fuckin target share macro. Now I have to be a faggot and break the rules to even compete

You do realize that message from zulu was sent in 2/25/15? That's a little over 8 months ago. Looks like the only thing you can do besides showboating your screenshot skills is bringing shit up from the past. And yes little Billy, I'm talking to you. Now begone peasant.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
Demise is now global server.
This server is not playing only who live in america.
So I am the best in the server? Its so meaningless.
Hey Billy You really wanna prove that?
Do same ping, same condition.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
Ping excuses on this server make me LOL

Go back to trammel. Mommy is caring you.