UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IhurtFatKid Hz

Yaz

Squire
Show me some screen shots yaz lol. Your fucking guild keeps getting wrecked with my help of course. It's funny watching you guys run to a gate after one of you die

I have nothing to hide, I will upload the latest one from just now. I would upload my death but it's all a black screen and can't see any names.

So to sum this up - Me, Ian, Venge vs Whiskey (VD), A hello Kitty (Loop), A hello Kitty - Archer [currently not on screen] (Loop), Wizard of Oz, Freedom Fighter (V)

Was a great even fight.

IF only you had the balls - To fight an unbalanced fight such as this one.

You are not and will never be respected amongst other enemies, you lack the skill and balls to be called a pvper. Just because Alvin calls out your name or pays people ingame money to post some shit on forums, that doesn't make you great.

Yaz

Squire
Not 15 mins after this post I wrecked you! Lololololol

Was compiling it.. give me a break like I said i got nothing to hide, I am the one who terrorised your entire alliance and made you

- play stealthers like cowards
- And in the process of buying name change deeds so you can hope to win a fight if you have same colour suit and names

I really wouldn't call that a wrecking

zulu2401

Squire
I realized one thing yaz you guys didn't kill anyone lol. You spent the entire fight running to a pre opened gate from a second client

Yaz

Squire
This Noob kicked your guilds ass all morning starting with a deceit raid lololololol

I counted at least 8 of you at Neira. Your alliance is pathetic and weak.

If this was the other way round you would probably be in luna or trying to get Reira to send you some asian pussy you weird sack of shit

Ortiz

Sorceror
Not 15 mins after this post I wrecked you! Lololololol
By wrecked you mean pop shotted me while I was fighting Will. Doesn't take much to get you excited. It's hilarious to me that you spent so much time shit talking me at brit gate for not fighting 5+v1 but you play a stealther because your guild isn't on.

zulu2401

Squire
I counted at least 8 of you at Neira. Your alliance is pathetic and weak.

If this was the other way round you would probably be in luna or trying to get Reira to send you some asian pussy you weird sack of shit

Don't be mad cuz I've been owning you. What about the even fights we just had? This Noob made ghosts out of all you lol

zulu2401

Squire
By wrecked you mean pop shotted me while I was fighting Will. Doesn't take much to get you excited. It's hilarious to me that you spent so much time shit talking me at brit gate for not fighting 5+v1 but you play a stealther because your guild isn't on.
Yes cheetolito you got owned by stealther kil shot