UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

if you could live in another country...

Fana

Wanderer
Re: if you could live in another country...

why just another country why not another planet, human society is going down the drain really.

You turn to one side its people saying their gona chop heads off if you dont believe in their cookies.

you turn to another its people who believe in the talking snake.

then they all get together and kill eachother.

then all nations get together to focus on human race not going through sh*t from water scarcity and food scarcity in the next 50 years as well as climate refugees and what do they come up with? "but oil is so profitable" so 1% of humans earn more than the rest 99% all together...

meanwhile normal people just wana work so they can eat so they put you working insane hours and wage that wont pay for a bread and a milk box a day on poor countries, and on rich countries you work like a dog for minimum wage and come home sleep to work next day for the rest of your life
whiel at the same time avoiding people that might come up to you and stab you in the face for 5 bucks coz they have it rough ...

ok now back to the theme, pretty much scandinavian countries which is where ill be going soon if all goes according to plan =)

Oaks

Knight

India, indonesia, vietnam, canada, argentina, kenya, the list goes on and on.

dsavant

Sorceror

I'm actually going to have to be lazy with this one and say "any English speaking country that isn't America"

Phelon

Knight

Canada. I would seek out Khephren so we can get high and stalk those that reject our love :D

There is no where else I'd rather live.

I like how almost everyone has Canada on their lists.

Reasons?

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 49

Lucifall;674297 said:
Canada if there's as many hot girls in there as Brazil has or guys within Applesauce's range

Nowhere else if not. lol.

Then Canada is the place for you

parv_

Sorceror

Quite happy here in UK. But if I had to live somewhere else: definitely CANADA!

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

parv_;675465 said:
Quite happy here in UK. But if I had to live somewhere else: definitely CANADA!

That's pathetic and drink milk out of a bag as well?

Pahahaha

Khephren

Knight

I love my country...

I would spend alot of time on a remote island somewhere where it's hot but I would always return to my beautifull country.

I like to visit and discover new things, people, cultures, ways of doing stuff...

Plus, I would probably miss the nice woman scenery we have here...

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Khephren;675628 said:
I love my country...

I would spend alot of time on a remote island somewhere where it's hot but I would always return to my beautifull country.

I like to visit and discover new things, people, cultures, ways of doing stuff...

Plus, I would probably miss the nice woman scenery we have here...

What you dont think we have hot Country Amercians here either? I mean yeah just becuase so many girls are addicted to Mc Dondalds doesnt mean we dont have hot babes either :<

parv_

Sorceror

N0S0und0fTrace;675577 said:
That's pathetic and drink milk out of a bag as well?

Pahahaha

To me, they could be drinking milk out from them fucking buckets... I'd still pick Canada over US to live in.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

parv_;675649 said:
To me, they could be drinking milk out from them fucking buckets... I'd still pick Canada over US to live in.

Yeah cus your simply pathetic :)