UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

if you could live in another country...

dsavant

Sorceror
if you could live in another country...

which would it be? for me it would a mixture of either....

Pretty much anything in the UK
Sweden
Canada

Lucifall

Knight
Re: if you could live in another country...

Canada if there's as many hot girls in there as Brazil has.

Nowhere else if not. lol.

uome

Bug Hunter

I'm in England atm, i would have to say either New Zealand or Canada but I'm happy where i am. :)

psz

Administrator

Having been to England, I could definately live there without "missing a beat". From what I've seen over the years, the same holds true for Canada and New Zealand.

Went to Greece, loved it, don't wanna learn the language, so that's out ;->

Heading to Japan next year (and know a bit of the language), so we shall see.

Otherwise? I guess I'll just have to visit everywhere to find out ;->

I'd try England, for the sole reason that my family is English back until the 1100's. My great great great great grandfather stood outside the queens room with a pike barring entrance.

Aside from that, i'm beyond happy living here in B.C. Canada. It's fucking amazing, Ask Applesauce, Fenske, Rmac, or Eby (He visited)

Canada, France, Germany, Spain or USA (currently the ones i can speak in the native language)

In that order.

mantorras

Sorceror

Not forever but for a couple of years I guess I could imagine myself living in...Brazil, Morocco, Sweden, Cape Verde or Argentina.

Howl

Sorceror

uome;674304 said:
I'm in England atm, i would have to say either New Zealand or Canada but I'm happy where i am. :)

Pretty happy in England right now but I'd also go for NZ or Canada! Actually, perhaps France. Maybe even Malta for a while.

I would have to agree with Uome really considering i would have to move where he goes.:p, but yes NZ or Canada sounds good to me or maybe Gibraltar as it's English but in a hotter climate :D

Dollpartz

Squire

Yeah NZ is the best! Only because I'm here though.

Note to Americans - Kiwis (like the rest of the world) tend to hate Americans. You'll witness this racism at it's finest in the touristy spots too (backpackers for instance). If you ever manage to rub 2 cents together and travel here your best bet is lying and saying you're from Canada. Even lying fails sometimes, no matter how similar the accent. The best advice I can give is each time you go to open your mouth -- ask yourself this - Would an american say this? If the answer is yes then it's best to keep your trap shut.

Expatus

Sorceror

Prob america or australia, but then again prob wouldnt want to work anywhere its too hot.

Howl

Sorceror

Dollpartz;674621 said:
Each time you go to open your mouth -- ask yourself this - Would an american say this? If the answer is yes then it's best to keep your trap shut.

Hahaha!

Dollpartz

Squire

It's true isn't it Howl.
I bet Americans witness the same courtesy in the UK, do they not?

Digatalas

Knight

Australia. I would drop everything I have here and go live there in a HEART BEAT.

Howl

Sorceror

Dollpartz;674630 said:
It's true isn't it Howl.
I bet Americans witness the same courtesy in the UK, do they not?

Indeed. Many American accents have almost become cringeworthy just upon hearing them because of it: I'm just waiting for utter bollocks to be uttered.