UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC timings change

White Lotus

Sorceror
haven't actively idoced in years so really I don't care either way but I think it's sad watching holys numbers roll in on a new player watching a 7x7 idoc or some shit lol seen it happen enough its just sad.

if you havnt idoced in years what makes you think we roll in and kill new players at 7x7? (we recruited an actual new guy just last week because he was REALLY NEW) Also that statement makes no sense if you havnt idoced in years theres no way for you to know unless either someone is telling you that or you actually do idoc and your on the losing side to holy.

And no a random timer would not promote more chaos and pvp at idocs. maybe if there was 2000+ active people but with a population of 400 people and half are multiclienting i seriously doubt anyone will care enough to sit around for 24 hours waiting for the slim chance anyone is gonna show up collectively to fight them. If you have the ability to organize a group to fight at an idoc for 24 hours then you should be able to time a damn house. Shit ALL the last 5 guilds learned how to from us with OUR SECTOR MAP and OUR BOOK SYSTEM. its easy and we purposely let people we know are gonna be enimies learn it cuz we want compition.

WE give away villas and 100k checks 10k each reg and 1k each pot to every ACTUAL NEW player we come across. I bet in the last week we as a guild have collectively given away more gold and stock to new players then the rest of the shard combined in the last 6months.

I have no idea who you are in game or what your hate is towards Holy. but it just seems like the typical but hurt drama. Its like when we lost to people at idocs we dont flame threads and bring up specific guilds and people. We regroup and fight back.

I have actually idoc'd with the best idoc guilds of the past, so yeah I have done idocs and still think it's a good idea. It would not stop pvp either because people would recall in and check the status. If you're ghosting it odds are you are using an easy uo script to let you know it's falling.

Really, idocing now is super easy. Get zerg guild, have 4-5 all in seperate time zones time the best properties by recalling in every 15 mins to check sign. Then if it hasn't changed, the next dudes shift takes over checking as he does other stuff. Then when it's changed and you calculate the time bring 30 dudes to fight over the property and pixels you don't really need in the first place to show off pixels to people who don't really care.

Rinse, Repeat

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
As of tonight after sever wars, IDOC times have been changed. We have been listening.

Houses will now go IDOC after four days no refreshing. No longer the two weeks.
Once IDOC the house will fall within 30 minutes, not 24 hours. Also, all the items within the house will be deleted instead of littering upon the ground. This is to reduce sever lag.

There are other changes that have been posted too that I encourage everyone to look at in the link below.

June 15, 2013 Changes.

If there are any questions feel free to ask me.

Uomvp

Knight
What would be the point in doing idocs if all the items are deleted? Some of these houses would make pvp insane but take out all the sick ass 1 of a kind items etc. who is going to want to time it?