UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc Timers!!! Here they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsaul

Wanderer
Re: Idoc Timers!!! Here they are!

i wasn't really offering it as a point of arguement. i was just letting people know that i was in fact waiting well over 40 hours for a house to fall from when i found it idoc; and it was idoc before i found it, so even longer than 40 hours is possible under some mechanics of the game program. i don't think there was enough downtime between saves and server wars in those 30 hours to lengthen the time by 10+ hours...

henton said:
i wasn't really offering it as a point of arguement. i was just letting people know that i was in fact waiting well over 40 hours for a house to fall from when i found it idoc; and it was idoc before i found it, so even longer than 40 hours is possible under some mechanics of the game program. i don't think there was enough downtime between saves and server wars in those 30 hours to lengthen the time by 10+ hours...
look... its 28.8 hours in the logs. it can only be 28.8 hours, nothing else. omly saves/crashes and server wars can make it longer, nothing else, ktnxbye

joyk

Wanderer

when a house falls, and you place a customizable house spot on top of the loot, does the loot go to the ban spot? ive noticed when i tried this the loot remained underneath where i placed, and only could i pick them up when i demolished the custom house spot..

plz i need some insight on this.. thanks

djsaul

Wanderer

ok i don't mean to beat the horse here, but i can absolutely positively confirm that it can take longer than 28.8 hours to collapse once a house goes IDOC. i am currently camping another house and this is the 36th hour i have been standing in front of the house (it was already in IDOC when i came upon it). so unless there has been over 7 hours of downtime within the last 36 hours, caused by server wars and saves, then something has to be a little off right? maybe some variable....i dont know. please dont get me wrong, i'm not trying to start an arguement, i'm trying to understand how it works just like everyone else and trying to provide some information from my own gaming experience to help further that understanding.

henton said:
ok i don't mean to beat the horse here, but i can absolutely positively confirm that it can take longer than 28.8 hours to collapse once a house goes IDOC. i am currently camping another house and this is the 36th hour i have been standing in front of the house (it was already in IDOC when i came upon it). so unless there has been over 7 hours of downtime within the last 36 hours, caused by server wars and saves, then something has to be a little off right? maybe some variable....i dont know. please dont get me wrong, i'm not trying to start an arguement, i'm trying to understand how it works just like everyone else and trying to provide some information from my own gaming experience to help further that understanding.
omg... i hate ppl that cant accept something... always have to argue for everything. its 28.8 hours in the script, nothing else, not 36, 54 or 17, just a plain 28.8 hours, how hard is that to understand? i mean seriously...

djsaul

Wanderer

you hate me for relating this info to you?!?! i clearly said i'm not trying to argue i'm merely trying to help. i don't know shit about a ultima server or its logs or anything else. all i know is that my first hand experience conflicts with what was said in the thread so i asked a question. your response is completely rude, i hope you learn some respect for your players in the near future

EVERY SINGLE IDOC TAKES 28.8 HOURS, ABOUT 29-29.5 WITH SERVER DOWNS AND SAVES. IT DOES NOT CHANGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.