UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc Timers!!! Here they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idoc Timers!!! Here they are!

This was brought to you by our friend : nappaca

Stage of decay. Hours until next stage. (Days until next stage). % of stage.

Like New------------1 hour.---------(0.04 days).... 00.0% - 00.4%
Slightly Worn-------144 hours.-----(6 days)......... 00.5% - 24.9%
Somewhat Worn---144 hours.-----(6 days)......... 25.0% - 49.9%
Fairly Worn---------144 hours.-----(6 days)......... 50.0% - 74.9%
Greatly Worn-------115.2 hours.---(4.8 days)...... 75.0% - 94.9%
IDOC----------------28.8 hours.-----(1.2 days)...... 95.0% - 100%

time below for IDOC is closer to the actual time it takes on uogamers because of the 30 minute server restart every night, hourly world saves, and random downtime.

IDOC----------------30 hours.-----(1.4 days)...... 95.0% - 100%

too many questions were asked on these, enjoy

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: Idoc Timers!!! Here they are!

Really nice nasty.. I've never really knew exactly how long each stage lasted.. Thank you:D

Addicted

Disciple

I'm going to move this to the player guide section. Thanks for posting this.

Robert Melendez said:
Sorry for the newb question, but what are Idoc Timers?
Its just the term used to explain how long a house will stay in each of the decay statis. IDOC will be 1.2 days like he posted.................then it will fall...leaving all the loot on the ground and leaving an available area for placing a house or plot.

joyk

Wanderer

there are no more IDOCs on this server. it is just a myth.. i have ran EVERYONE on the map, i swear, and only found fairly worns

:)

joyk said:
there are no more IDOCs on this server. it is just a myth.. i have ran EVERYONE on the map, i swear, and only found fairly worns

:)
let me clarify this... all the houses were refreshed so it will take a few more weeks for the first idocs, but thers no "myths" its just will take time because of a global refresh :/

djsaul

Wanderer

these are just estimates i believe. im on my 42nd hour of camping an idoc as i write this and who knows how long it was idoc before i found it. the last idoc i camped also took a little over 34 hours from the time i found it til i fell... just FYI

henton said:
these are just estimates i believe. im on my 42nd hour of camping an idoc as i write this and who knows how long it was idoc before i found it. the last idoc i camped also took a little over 34 hours from the time i found it til i fell... just FYI
these are exact timers. the lenght can be changed by the server restarts and server wars too...

Status
Not open for further replies.