UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheep you of all people should realize that I dont script. On the placing side alone, people call me a scripter, but you know exactly what I do. You do the exact same thing. Spam Click, Properly positioned windows and buttons. You know, simple things, common sense shit, and ya, a fast clicking finger. Of course alot of people don't even know what the fuck im talking about, but you do.

I know Sheep is in your name and all, but dont be an actual Sheep dude. Your smarter than that.

And Ghost loots the same way as I do. and its 100% legal. and Only makes use of RAZOR. So I guess its time to Quit. Stop assuming you know everything thing that there is to know. Stop talking like you know every in and out of Razor and what you can and can't do within it.

you can make macros to do certain things based on the weight of ones backpack. you can make macros to auto gate a chest out from an idoc and drop it in a box infront of your house that you set up properly. Think out of the box. And stop calling people scripters. Its LAZYYY and you know its not true.

If you want to learn something new all you need to do is ask.

Jim Lahey [Holy]

i just find it hilarious that ive had 6-7 of your guildies either aim me or pm me on the forums and tell me about atleast 4 of you guys scripting regularly and bragging about it. words of advice know your friends and keep your mouth shut.

cazec274

Sorceror
I'd trust black Sherpa word over ghost word anyday. I'm not in eithe guild but respect ip and find it funny how ghost and them have so many members yet before I had taken my last uo break I had a small guild of about 7 people. We ran into them at and idoc and sadly killed them off. After that I get forum messages followed ingame and asked to join up with them. How can you respect a guild that just wants everyone to join them so they won't have any challenge. Weakest pus move I've seen in a while.

sssuuu

Knight
i just find it hilarious that ive had 6-7 of your guildies either aim me or pm me on the forums and tell me about atleast 4 of you guys scripting regularly and bragging about it. words of advice know your friends and keep your mouth shut.

*Rides away on an emu*

White Lotus

Sorceror
you guys done crying and licking each others wounds yet? see you on the field or next idoc so u can come here and make more threads n forum posts crying and making up ridiculous shit to feel better and think that anyone reading this cares or believes....

someone help me i cant find my meds *LOL* im loving this shit

you guys done crying and licking each others wounds yet? see you on the field or next idoc so u can come here and make more threads n forum posts crying and making up ridiculous shit to feel better and think that anyone reading this cares or believes....

you guys are the ones who got all defensive when i simply recommended your guild to the OP. i never said you guys were bad or stupid or scripters. you started talking shit and had to get Jim to try and tag team me. Sorry i dont feel the need to have someone hold my hand while i talk shit. but im done with this thread now. i feel bad for the guy if he cant find a guild cause of how it turned out.

sssuuu

Knight

Nope, honestly I have no idea whats going on but another average day of UOG where people accuse each other of scripting and cheating wheeee!

With every additional forum post there, is a 15% chance increase for butt hurt! Score!

*Rides away on an emu*

Toddy1

Sorceror

Your better off sticking to idocs dude, dying 2v4-5 on ur factioners the other night is disgraceful.

sssuuu

Knight
Your better off sticking to idocs dude, dying 2v4-5 on ur factioners the other night is disgraceful.

It happens, you kill one person and the others freeze for a moment then its all downhill if they can't recover and think for a moment to battle not rez their guy if it was really 2 vs 4

*Rides away on an emu*

crikey

Sorceror
It happens, you kill one person and the others freeze for a moment then its all downhill if they can't recover and think for a moment to battle not rez their guy if it was really 2 vs 4

*Rides away on an emu*
If someone in a group stops fighting enemies who are on screen attacking, to ressurect a friendly who just got raped, then they deserve to die for being dumb.
Better to save your mana to heal teamates and yourself.
Ugh...there's no reason someone with 100 str with pots in a 4 man group should die to two people....there are 3 people on screen to assist in healing sync dumps.
Heal your friends guys....let the two waste their mana. They will run out of mana faster attacking then you will healing.
Make a mental note of what attacks plus how many they've used. When you've determined that the smaller group is nearly out of mana, make your counter attack

sssuuu

Knight
If someone in a group stops fighting enemies who are on screen attacking, to ressurect a friendly who just got raped, then they deserve to die for being dumb.
Better to save your mana to heal teamates and yourself.
Ugh...there's no reason someone with 100 str with pots in a 4 man group should die to two people....there are 3 people on screen to assist in healing sync dumps.
Heal your friends guys....let the two waste their mana. They will run out of mana faster attacking then you will healing.
Make a mental note of what attacks plus how many they've used. When you've determined that the smaller group is nearly out of mana, make your counter attack

Pretty much, but really if the bigger group is inexperienced and not syncing their drops and wasting mana then they will die if the the two man group keeps calm and waits for their turn to strike.

Communication, experience, and patience in smaller groups usually keeps you alive, unless people get lucky hits, then there is nothing you can do about that, but do the walk of shame.

*Rides away on an emu*

Uomvp

Knight
yeah but the average pvper now has atleast 1 bola tamer. Get a group of 10 with 2 mares each who actually know how to throw a bola. Game over.

Tobias

Sorceror
So much rage, amazing people still rage because they loose pixels ingame

And Dan, you came back from vacation yet?:D:D:D

Uomvp

Knight
How much fun is it to have no one to fight? Woot got more pixels- whats the point if u sit their by urself?

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
I laugh at how Ghost raged on Black Sheep above ^^^... just shows HOLY really hates us cause they suck ass when it comes to pvp, they have to resort to 3x our numbers to even have a chance. :p

ROBFAB

Wanderer
i think the pvp is fun ..but the alliance really ? c'mon i mean it would fun to see 3 guild fight eachother LOOT,2DD, and HOLY.. the pvp is great but i think the alliance is just gay people bitched baout SICK and HOLY allied that is nomore and only 3 sick members r still around playing that joined holy...i think the allied shit is pure puss ness is my opinion ..but the pvp is fun and im not bored anymore .. THANKS PIXEL NERDS LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.