UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorxx

Sorceror
I'm looking for a good idoc guild, I only mean to be a muscle as I do not time, and I do not place..
You must have a decent amount of people at every idoc you do, or I really don't want to join. I want a guild that splits profit on placements, splits profit on large item sells, thats pretty much it, if I think of anything else I'd require i will edit this post.

My abilities very, I am a good cross healing on the field (as long as you call out u need heals, if I don't already notice you are going to need them.) I can call if we were to need a caller, I'd prefer to not be primary caller but I will if need be. Most of you should know me so enough said, if you have any questions feel free to aim me at scorxownz, or skype me at scorxx. Thanks.

crikey

Sorceror
Splitting every piece of loot?
That has never ever EVER happened with any group Ive idoced with lol.....

Good luck man

sssuuu

Knight

Good luck man

Pretty much.

The best that can happen is that you can get some loot at the same time some special deals on house plots/items from guild mates, other than that good luck, it will be hard to find a guild that does that consistently. :/

*Rides away on an emu*

When I played with EQ, they actually did split the loot legit. Person who found it and timed it got it all while the rest killed everyone. Their incentive to go to the idoc was pvp and grief, not some crappy pixel item to sell so they could glitter at a bank. Occasionally, there was some shady person who stole shit but usually they got outed.

scorxx

Sorceror

Good luck man
I don't see where you got splitting every piece of loot, I didn't say that. I said splits profit on large item sells, large meaning like bone thrones, if we get a reg chest with about 500k of ea, i'd like some of the regs, If we get a 18x18 plot, id like a peice of the profit, every Idoc guild I've been in has done this, and like simon cowell said, sometimes theres a thief who keeps a good items to themselves, but 9 times outa 10 that thief gets figured out and removed, specially when they loot a item everyone knew was there and the go on forums and try to sell it, or get caught selling it other ways.

Tobias

Sorceror

Good luck man

When RAW existed, we split everything.
If we placed a house every person in call got a cut of the house sold. If we looted major items, we sold it amongst each other, and split the money.

It is do-able it just requires trust:)

toronto_matt

Sorceror
you got two options my friend. you got Holy (ONE) and Loot (IP) and maybe half a dozen other smaller guilds that don't really stand a chance on any idoc that falls on this server that has any sort of value to it. Its a rough game ATM if your not in one of the big IDOC guilds.

Uomvp

Knight
From the sounds of it; the Holy guild is the only ones doing idocs. Name another guild past like 4 people doing idocs?

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
He just did... Loot (also known as I.P.) Holy are a bunch of scrubs who roll 20 deep against 3 players in Loot and still lose half the placements and rares/goods. It is pretty funny to watch, or join in the fun. ;)

scorxx

Sorceror
I don't really want to join holy, and even if I did, They wouldn't invite me, been there done that when i was in sick along time ago. I'm in a idoc guild now that said we would do idocs but i've only been to one since i joined and we got the idoc, but they didn't split anything and I was to busy killing people to keep the idoc to loot.

amtothepm

Knight
He just did... Loot (also known as I.P.) Holy are a bunch of scrubs who roll 20 deep against 3 players in Loot and still lose half the placements and rares/goods. It is pretty funny to watch, or join in the fun. ;)
TRUEEEEEEEEEE CHAINSSSSSSSSSSSSS

amtothepm

Knight
Sidenote: I don't know why you bammas let other people know about IDOCs...when I find one it's quiet and I keep everything to myself.

White Lotus

Sorceror
sheep if you hate holy blame yourself....i seem to remember a guild named IP that existed and zerged me all day far worse then my guild ever has....i also remember a gng own eqms and doc guild that did the same all before ONE/Holy ever existed....i didnt make this shit you faggots did its not my fault u guys failed to keep your shit together and we killed all of you off...the only other guild that survived was RAW and they reformed out of ONE.....its just amazing sheep you've bad mouthed me since day one yet i always had respect and good words about you to people and i even asked cash a long time ago to try to find out your beef with me so we could squash it....i guess u just gonna hate and dont try to act like you didnt have 12-14 people + COM last night and the day before at the teehee idoc zerging me right back.......the truth is we all gank and fight every way possible to win the difference between me and you is i dont cry about it to people and use it an excuse

toronto_matt

Sorceror
don't you people ever get tired of using the numbers argument? so what if a guild has 50 people. GO GET 50 PPL OF YOUR OWN. its not rocket science. its such a lazy excuse to just say, OHHH uhhhh ya Holy sucks, they Zerg, they got 3x the numbers that we do.so what? did ryan implement a new rule or something that says new guilds can't have more than like 10 people?

what rubish..

sssuuu

Knight
lol people are raging due to the age old tactic of not skill but zerging.

A solid team of 4-5 people can dismatle a zerg horde easily. From a group of 20 only half will follow orders and half of those people even know how to cross heal and only half of those will know how to toss pots and half of those actually knows how to pvp but spends the majority of their time bitching at their own guild mates because of their incompetence.

Yah, its not easy to beat a zerg rush, but it can be done with some good team work.

*Rides away on an emu*

sheep if you hate holy blame yourself....i seem to remember a guild named IP that existed and zerged me all day far worse then my guild ever has....i also remember a gng own eqms and doc guild that did the same all before ONE/Holy ever existed....i didnt make this shit you faggots did its not my fault u guys failed to keep your shit together and we killed all of you off...the only other guild that survived was RAW and they reformed out of ONE.....its just amazing sheep you've bad mouthed me since day one yet i always had respect and good words about you to people and i even asked cash a long time ago to try to find out your beef with me so we could squash it....i guess u just gonna hate and dont try to act like you didnt have 12-14 people + COM last night and the day before at the teehee idoc zerging me right back.......the truth is we all gank and fight every way possible to win the difference between me and you is i dont cry about it to people and use it an excuse

i dont know who you are. but the night your refering to i had a total of 9 people in party 2 of which was my alt and a guildies to gate us out. if you like ill get some screenshots. the com werent com they were sl if im not mistaken and they offered to roll together. the com fought us hence why we came back on blues. they didnt want loot. i dont hate ONe or holy or whatever you call yourself. but i think letting your guild roll 20+ deep then also script loot and place is a little excessive. but its fine i havent complained about your numbers i merely stated you guys roll deep. believe me im aware your guild isnt the first or last to do it. but i find it hilarious that you remember the events in the order you do. if you could remember the idoc we partnered with those com was 2 days ago the teehee one was yesterday.

if you need screenshots of the events im sure sallos time stamps them as well. if not oh well.

also please show me the crying. i encouraged him to join you guys. if that insults you in some way then ill refrain from suggesting such things in the future.

don't you people ever get tired of using the numbers argument? so what if a guild has 50 people. GO GET 50 PPL OF YOUR OWN. its not rocket science. its such a lazy excuse to just say, OHHH uhhhh ya Holy sucks, they Zerg, they got 3x the numbers that we do.so what? did ryan implement a new rule or something that says new guilds can't have more than like 10 people?

what rubish..

dont you ever get tired of hearing people boo hoo jim lahey looted the whole keep idoc from one tile in the middle of the house without moving. if ryan did that would be hilarious. maybe he should consider that. would be nice to see small group pvp again.

sssuuu

Knight
dont you ever get tired of hearing people boo hoo jim lahey looted the whole keep idoc from one tile in the middle of the house without moving.

Was there only one bank check in the middle of the idoc keep and nothing else? I really don't see how can anyone do that hahah

*Rides away on an emu*

Status
Not open for further replies.