UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I want to donate to grief in town too!

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I've let gossip and some other things affect the way I treat a couple members of the community in particular...so I'm not all that cool or decent...but for the most part my fav hybrid peeps are all firmly entrenched in diff camps :) a bunch of cool people around ;)

Washington State. But if you plan on starting a pissing contest with me, don't waste your time. I won't be participating in anymore today. :/

Habib -S-

Squire

Stoltz

Sorceror
I've let gossip and some other things affect the way I treat a couple members of the community in particular...so I'm not all that cool or decent...but for the most part my fav hybrid peeps are all firmly entrenched in diff camps :) a bunch of cool people around ;)

What the fuck! When did you turn into a peacemaker! Stop that! And get on AIM!

Hey another thread where people are like, Hey look at me I'm:

• Better looking than you
  • Better player than you
  • Better life than you
Perhaps one day people who make these posts will realize that if it was true, you wouldn't need to tell everyone all the time in vent or on the forums.

Hey another thread where people are like, Hey look at me I'm:

• Better looking than you
  • Better player than you
  • Better life than you
Perhaps one day people who make these posts will realize that if it was true, you wouldn't need to tell everyone all the time in vent or on the forums.

Wow only a month late...