UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Got Scammed by darkmane

Kaoz

Wanderer
Re: I Got Scammed by darkmane

darkmane said:
that's how i was had as well. i had NEVER seen a piece of exceptional clothing blessed that could not be unblessed. well at least you've made one person the scammer as opposed to everyone in the line before me.
they scammed you, and only you know who they are. how would travis or anyone here name them a scammer

Konoe

Page

I acually was scammed on sunday what happened was i was buying a power scroll from a dude named i. and i bought it for 10k with a bank check. well once we traded his thief took it from my bag(he was hidden) and someone else acually ended up with it. well they made me buy it back from them for 10k so i did and i. tried the same thing when i went back into town to put it into my bank well this time i was quick enough and got it off his thief and put in my bank....it was *** i lost 10k off that deal.

phontain33

Wanderer

you paid for a blessed piece of clothing and thats what you got.
if you want a bless deed buy a bless deed, not a piece of clothing.

noxious99

Wanderer

Paranoia said:
Please delete this post it has nothing to do with selling or buying.
Let me assist you since you obviously cannot find time to read the rules:
Mike said:
If you are scammed, post the thread here, but make a NEW THREAD.

I have traded with darkmane before and I have watched a friend sell "I <3 Trammies" pink kasas to darkmane while he was using AoS. I think darkmane bought 2, and my friend had about 5 or something, and since he couldn't see the kasas, he traded darkmane the whole box they were in for the price of 2 and darkmane traded the box back with the rightful amount of kasas in it.

I don't think this thread says much at all. He is a good person from my experiences and I will not avoid trading with him in the future.

darkmane

Wanderer

what?!??! if you read what he posted, you'll find i was HONEST... i did NOT scam him. i remember that vividly.... i think he had 7 kasas in there and i paid for 2, took 2, and gave him the remainer back. im glad not everyone jumped on the "darkmane suxxors" bandwagon

The Monarch

Knight

darkmane said:
what?!??! if you read what he posted, you'll find i was HONEST... i did NOT scam him. i remember that vividly.... i think he had 7 kasas in there and i paid for 2, took 2, and gave him the remainer back. im glad not everyone jumped on the "darkmane suxxors" bandwagon
You werent honest with me you piece of sh!t. ;/

darkmane

Wanderer

i totally agree. but i KNOW i asked you this. " do you want me to unbless these?" and you said no!

that could have saved you some trouble, couldnt it?

The Monarch

Knight

No You said "You wanna unbless the apron, its not exceptional. thats the only one thats not exceptional." Thats ALL you told me. You said nothing about the kilt, and completely left out the part that you couldnt get a cbd from it at all.

Look man get over it.. Its a game not real so grow up and move on. Its part of life... Trav is a good seller anyway.. You just didnt ask enough questions... So hmm you scammed yourself....

Judas420

Wanderer

Phontain said:
you paid for a blessed piece of clothing and thats what you got.
if you want a bless deed buy a bless deed, not a piece of clothing.

Right on the money there.

travis said:
No You said "You wanna unbless the apron, its not exceptional. thats the only one thats not exceptional." Thats ALL you told me. You said nothing about the kilt, and completely left out the part that you couldnt get a cbd from it at all.

Who gives a ****?

Liquidusx3

Wanderer

What a piece of ****, is this some lame attempt to justify being a scum of the earth scammer? Bite the bullet? Imagine how you felt when you got scammed, it ****ing sucks, so you turn around and do it to someone else? Your a ****ing winner bro for sure.

darkmane said:
im not a scammer. i just talked to 3 people in brit who are NOT scammers that had the item passed to them. one person bought for 200k, found it couldnt be unblessed, sold it for 260. that person found it couldnt be unblessed, sold it to me for a trammie mask. i sold it to you for 270k. legit people dont wanna be stuck with this, so they pass it on. its QUITE different from being a scammer. you should have shut your hole, passed it on, and moved on. now i just hope you get stuck with it for being a prick
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/fool.htm
if dznt work, refresh it...

my house is right next to travis' and hes helped me alot. if it werent for him id be in brit begging for money. travis is a very generous person in game and i know he would not try to pawn this item off on someone else. i believe that darkmane did scam him and should give him his money back. if it were me i would give it back to him instead of being an *******.

Zilverz

Wanderer

Dont worry, hopefully this post served its purpose and drastically hurt his future sales oppurtunities

fadriven

Wanderer

While I'm glad you made your point you should read the second sticky posted on this forum.

Zilverz

Wanderer

fadriven said:
While I'm glad you made your point you should read the second sticky posted on this forum.

are you talking to me? if so, scammers should be BANNED from the trade forum. Unfortunately that is not the action the admins take, but ill be damned if people arent aloud to give others a heads up in the trading forum when they are dealing with a known scammer.

please stop wasting other peoples time with your posts that contribute nothing.