UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Got Scammed by darkmane

The Monarch

Knight
I Got Scammed by darkmane

Dont ever buy from this guy. I bought five cbd's in clothing form from him and one of them is a blessed/exceptional kilt and its not unblessable. hes a scammer.

G0t4nkz [1:54 PM]: how many cbds u got?
TravMonk [1:54 PM]: 4 or 5
TravMonk [1:55 PM]: interested?
TravMonk [1:55 PM]: one of them is a pair of neon green sandals
G0t4nkz [1:56 PM]: take a mil for 4 of the cbds?
G0t4nkz [1:56 PM]: ill offer 360 on the blessed sandlas
TravMonk [1:56 PM]: nah a bit too low
TravMonk [1:56 PM]: how bout hrmmmmmmm
G0t4nkz [1:56 PM]: 1.1
TravMonk [1:56 PM]: 1.5 for 4 cbds and sandals?
TravMonk [1:56 PM]: 1.45
G0t4nkz [1:57 PM]: hmm
G0t4nkz [1:57 PM]: 1.45 mil?
TravMonk [1:57 PM]: that's what
TravMonk [1:57 PM]: you offered
TravMonk [1:57 PM]: lol
TravMonk [1:57 PM]: you offered 1.46.... ill go 1.45
TravMonk [1:57 PM]: lol
G0t4nkz [1:57 PM]: oh
G0t4nkz [1:57 PM]: well okay then
TravMonk [1:57 PM]: so basically
TravMonk [1:57 PM]: ill take it lol
G0t4nkz [1:58 PM]: lol
G0t4nkz [1:58 PM]: okay
G0t4nkz [1:58 PM]: meet me at glow bank
TravMonk [1:58 PM]: kk
G0t4nkz [1:58 PM]: i am on mr gigglesworth
TravMonk [1:59 PM]: one sec
G0t4nkz [2:04 PM]: hey fool
G0t4nkz [2:04 PM]: u ripped me
TravMonk [2:04 PM]: eh?
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: i cant unbless the kilt
TravMonk [2:05 PM]: oh hrm.... gimme a few
TravMonk [2:05 PM]: gotta do some ****
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: that wasnt the deal
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: no man
TravMonk [2:05 PM]: then aim me later
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: come back now
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: ur a ****in scammer
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: come back now
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: this kilt cant be unblessed
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: come back
G0t4nkz [2:05 PM]: ur a ******* scammer
TravMonk [2:06 PM]: ok truth be told someone pawned that one off on me.... you'll be able to get rid of it dont worry =P
G0t4nkz [2:06 PM]: NO
TravMonk [2:06 PM]: sure you will
G0t4nkz [2:06 PM]: gimme three hundred K back
G0t4nkz [2:06 PM]: ur a ******* scammer
TravMonk [2:06 PM]: i found a sucka in 5 mins =)
TravMonk [2:06 PM]: no im not! its blessed
TravMonk [2:06 PM]: exceptional
G0t4nkz [2:06 PM]: ur a ****in scammer
TravMonk [2:06 PM]: someone will buy it =P
G0t4nkz [2:06 PM]: its not unblessable
G0t4nkz [2:06 PM]: gimme my ****in money back
TravMonk [2:06 PM]: i know, i found that out the hard way too
TravMonk [2:06 PM]: just pass it on to someone else
G0t4nkz [2:07 PM]: i want three hundred back
TravMonk [2:07 PM]: im not gonna be the one stuck with it either
G0t4nkz [2:07 PM]: ur a piece of ****
TravMonk [2:07 PM]: im sure you do, but im afraid im not gonna be caught the sucker
TravMonk [2:07 PM]: find another fool
G0t4nkz [2:07 PM]: **** that im not a scammer like you
G0t4nkz [2:07 PM]: bring my money back
TravMonk [2:07 PM]: ok then bite the bullet
TravMonk [2:07 PM]: ive been scammed twice this week... once now
TravMonk [2:07 PM]: im not gonna go for that **** again
G0t4nkz [2:07 PM]: **** you then
TravMonk [2:07 PM]: ok, cya

darkmane

Wanderer
Re: I Got Scammed by darkmane

read the post below this one. im sure this hypocrite will be doing the same as me whenever he can - pawning it off on someone else as i did after being scammed. most of you know i dont scam, give frequently to noobs, and conduct (usually) good trading practices. just sucks getting stuck with something like this like i did and he now is, i just chose to pass it on for what i paid..... dont think TOO much less of me =P

darkmane

Wanderer

one thing! important! screw over this idiot by not buying any exceptional/blessed items EVER. some cannot be unblessed

The Monarch

Knight

No dood I have never scammed anyone on this server ever and I dont plan to in the future. Just because you dont have a concience because u have anonymity on the internet doesnt mean everyone else is like you. Your a scammer and now you are a known scammer. At least I know you wont be getting business from me or any of my friends, and I have a lot of friends.

darkmane

Wanderer

im not a scammer. i just talked to 3 people in brit who are NOT scammers that had the item passed to them. one person bought for 200k, found it couldnt be unblessed, sold it for 260. that person found it couldnt be unblessed, sold it to me for a trammie mask. i sold it to you for 270k. legit people dont wanna be stuck with this, so they pass it on. its QUITE different from being a scammer. you should have shut your hole, passed it on, and moved on. now i just hope you get stuck with it for being a prick

Kaoz

Wanderer

darkmane said:
im not a scammer. i just talked to 3 people in brit who are NOT scammers that had the item passed to them. one person bought for 200k, found it couldnt be unblessed, sold it for 260. that person found it couldnt be unblessed, sold it to me for a trammie mask. i sold it to you for 270k. legit people dont wanna be stuck with this, so they pass it on. its QUITE different from being a scammer. you should have shut your hole, passed it on, and moved on. now i just hope you get stuck with it for being a prick
the instant they, and you resold it. you and they scammed someone and are scammers ;/

he has already stated he won't be trying to pass it on

Wai

Wanderer

Write note to self:
"remember to use the same excuse when get caught by FBI in money laundering"

Darkmane, your rationale is messed up.

The Monarch

Knight

darkmane said:
Screw that dood im not gonna be another scammer in the endless highway of thieves, pricks, liars and scammers. Im gonna keep it and tell the story of the darkmane to everyone who sees the red kilt. Your a scammer dont try to rationalize it. That was a scam. You scammed me. Its not like its just a joke either, 300k is about $7.00. The scam was real. Thats not fake money man.

darkmane

Wanderer

wai, just a little wake up call. this is a video game where people kill others, remove clothing from other's dead bodies, steal from others, and.... its a damn video game. i dont think most people act as they do in real life. it is not in fact real life! i do NOT normally scam people, i got that out of my system when i was 15 playing on OSI. i do not, however, enjoy being scammed.... and i make sure to recaim what i lost to continue my enjoyment of the game..... to me that makes perfect sense. what would the FBI do if you ran around with 10 friends killing people?

Write note to self:
"remember to use the same excuse when get caught by FBI in mass murder"

Wai, your rationale is messed up.

I've done business with Travis before and hes been nothing but great!

sorry to hear you got scammed i dont think you deserved it!

Ajax

Lord

Spriggan said:
travis.... heres a good reason for you to FINALY QUIT!!!!

god damn....

Spriggan i thought you quit after you cried and punched your wall over uo and decided to go on a diet, your back now?

Wai

Wanderer

darkmane said:
wai, just a little wake up call. this is a video game where people kill others, remove clothing from other's dead bodies, steal from others, and.... its a damn video game. i dont think most people act as they do in real life. it is not in fact real life! i do NOT normally scam people, i got that out of my system when i was 15 playing on OSI. i do not, however, enjoy being scammed.... and i make sure to recaim what i lost to continue my enjoyment of the game..... to me that makes perfect sense. what would the FBI do if you ran around with 10 friends killing people?

Write note to self:
"remember to use the same excuse when get caught by FBI in mass murder"

Wai, your rationale is messed up.

Then just go admit you scammed the man, stop making some bull**** excuse such as "passing it along".

And if you can't tell, I used my statement to mock your reasoning behind your scam. To attack my statement literally simply means you are dodging the real issue at hand.

Zilverz

Wanderer

THis post DOES belong here and shows that darkmane IS a scammer. I dont care who passed what to who. You scammed travis. Thats the bottom line. When buying CBDs refuse to pay for any clothing. Always have the redeed it to a CBD before the trade. That will always help you avoid this scam.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Zilverz said:
THis post DOES belong here and shows that darkmane IS a scammer. I dont care who passed what to who. You scammed travis. Thats the bottom line. When buying CBDs refuse to pay for any clothing. Always have the redeed it to a CBD before the trade. That will always help you avoid this scam.
yup, i was thinking that but i figured there was some obvious reason he didn't, that I missed

darkmane

Wanderer

that's how i was had as well. i had NEVER seen a piece of exceptional clothing blessed that could not be unblessed. well at least you've made one person the scammer as opposed to everyone in the line before me.