UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I dont Bitch much. Or Enough

jmaster

Sorceror
I dont Bitch much. Or Enough

factions, their fun, their groups, i dont care for the ganks, its the tamers, its the guards, its the staffers :/
I find very few 1v1's anymore, ( sorry elton for recalling the other day, i had about 3 silk left ) the 1v1s i do find, are mostly tamers . I.e Kaka and Krrios, and a few Tb Tamers, Fernando etc..
Bola all kill Spam para :/ WOW then to run into mag with 4 great group fighters and Xhealers behind me to run into 3 tamers, to have 5 mares and a ww sicked on me and die instantly isnt fun, the crap you guys do when Minax is guarding sigs, run in on minax chars and destroy our crates move them energy field us Wall stone us while we're fighting the CoM outside our base ( Krrios, Ment ) You dont see CoM bitching because thers nothing to bitch about, they have towns they have krrios to guard their sigs, all they have to do is log on their tamers and camp behind guards and spam " pwned " after a nice tamer gank has been successful.
Its NOT fun anymore in fact its the complete opposite, its just plain out stupid.
Have fun with your factions, i guess you guys dont understand your losing players over this shit you's pull:/ Dont cheat, my ass.
Flame away im expecting more flames along the line of " whine more, cry much, complain ? LEAVE( which i am fuck gamers and its staff BS )

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
jizzmaster said:
factions, their fun, their groups, i dont care for the ganks, its the tamers, its the guards, its the staffers :/
I find very few 1v1's anymore, ( sorry elton for recalling the other day, i had about 3 silk left ) the 1v1s i do find, are mostly tamers . I.e Kaka and Krrios, and a few Tb Tamers, Fernando etc..
Bola all kill Spam para :/ WOW then to run into mag with 4 great group fighters and Xhealers behind me to run into 3 tamers, to have 5 mares and a ww sicked on me and die instantly isnt fun, the crap you guys do when Minax is guarding sigs, run in on minax chars and destroy our crates move them energy field us Wall stone us while we're fighting the CoM outside our base ( Krrios, Ment ) You dont see CoM bitching because thers nothing to bitch about, they have towns they have krrios to guard their sigs, all they have to do is log on their tamers and camp behind guards and spam " pwned " after a nice tamer gank has been successful.
Its NOT fun anymore in fact its the complete opposite, its just plain out stupid.
Have fun with your factions, i guess you guys dont understand your losing players over this shit you's pull:/ Dont cheat, my ass.
Flame away im expecting more flames along the line of " whine more, cry much, complain ? LEAVE( which i am fuck gamers and its staff BS )

Bye.

Flipcyde

Wanderer
Mike said:

i love it when gm's run people off the server.. good way to maintain player base bro..

and tamers are the end all of pvp on this shard.. no template even comes close to competing with 5x mage + lore/taming.. peacemaking pets is absolutely useless, i picked it up in order to see if it was any good and i was thoroughly dissappointed, it maybe worked 1 out of every 7 tries.. so the only thing left is for everyone to be tamers and run with two mares, sounds like fun eh.. *sarcasm off*

Booshnig

Sorceror
tamers are the end all of pvp on this shard
Krrios client and Razor are the end of pvp on this shard. I have yet to be abused by a tamer, i'm sure it sucks, but go by Richard Garriots rule of life - Run when your dying.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Flipcyde said:
i love it when gm's run people off the server.. good way to maintain player base bro..

and tamers are the end all of pvp on this shard.. no template even comes close to competing with 5x mage + lore/taming.. peacemaking pets is absolutely useless, i picked it up in order to see if it was any good and i was thoroughly dissappointed, it maybe worked 1 out of every 7 tries.. so the only thing left is for everyone to be tamers and run with two mares, sounds like fun eh.. *sarcasm off*
'

Who ran him off? Not me. He ran himself off for lacking the desire to find a way to compete.

Don't blame me for not being able to change anything here, Im just a GM, asshole.

C

Cricket

And off another one goes...

I'm noticing a trend here...anyone else?

~C

strtrk

Wanderer
Flipcyde said:

Funniest shit ever... people said the exact same thing about alchemist pot throwers, 3+ months ago.

jizzmaster said:

For one i thought you kept ur cool decently well and worded that well.
Hear hear. :)

Fulgore said:
Funniest shit ever... people said the exact same thing about alchemist pot throwers, 3+ months ago.

Ya and they nerfed the fucking pots didnt they?
Cuz they WERE fucking gimp.
No fulgore plz stfu and THINK before u write.

Mike said:
'

Who ran him off? Not me. He ran himself off for lacking the desire to find a way to compete.

Don't blame me for not being able to change anything here, Im just a GM, asshole.

His point is you CANNOT compete 1 vs 1 with a tamer.
So you have to fight fire with fire. In this instance (tamer v tamer)
No decent pvper wants to be forced into fighting with pets.
That is how he was run off

Flipcyde

Wanderer
Cronic The BuDda said:
His point is you CANNOT compete 1 vs 1 with a tamer.
So you have to fight fire with fire. In this instance (tamer v tamer)
No decent pvper wants to be forced into fighting with pets.
That is how he was run off

yep.. not only does it affect 1v1 but 2v2..3v3.. etc whenever someone can command two pets especially mares and dragons.. it pretty much screws the other team.. once the mares/dragons are on one of your party and the rest of the enemy grp is dumping as well.. you cannot go offense after that because you have to commit to keeping whoever the pets are on alive.. and with the mares insane magic dmg, constant fs's, fireballs etc.. the fight is over before it even started.. compound the above with bola's and the situation gets a hundred times worse.. playing a tamer in any form of pvp is a weak players way of competing and beating players that are better than them.. its that simple..

jmaster

Sorceror
Cronic The BuDda said:
For one i thought you kept ur cool decently well and worded that well.
Hear hear. :)
I tried to keep my cool in facs the whole time i was here, i never bitched on the forums or anything, but you kno 3 days straight all im seeing is tamers, tamers, tamers, its just stupid, factions had tamers in them on osi but not a whole faction full of tamers, oh well more then likely ill be back from people telling me to come back and bla bla :/ its how UO goes

well tamers on osi were alot worse with like 50 wws before the followers they could do that here im sure u would love it then stead of jus a mare and a drag/ww

C

Cricket

Yeah, but having unlimited pets was comical as well as unfair.

Nothing better than seeing someone buy out a whole tamer and have 100 farm animals run around with him.

Hahahhaahha.

~C