UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HYBRID PLATE

lucascyb

Sorceror
i dont think someones dex or armor ever stopped a well synced 2 to 4 man dump.

No but most noobies on the shard when they start out are dexxers and if you put a noobie against a person with blessed 70 ar and a valorite well I think we know what happens, the noobie quits forever thinking he has to make 100mil to even be able to just play on this shard... a lot how demise is.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
No but most noobies on the shard when they start out are dexxers and if you put a noobie against a person with blessed 70 ar and a valorite well I think we know what happens, the noobie quits forever thinking he has to make 100mil to even be able to just play on this shard... a lot how demise is.
lol, I love how confidently you state something that you couldn't possibly know. Being you must be great.

lucascyb

Sorceror
lol, I love how confidently you state something that you couldn't possibly know. Being you must be great.

I use a tamer... you know this very well considering you wont even fucking fight me in town anymore without multiclienting on your peacer right bro? I mean you of all people with your blessed weapons and armor has to cheat even more to fight me... you have nothing to lose except aids and u still cheat .... shits funny.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Hybrid armor, while more fragile than normal armor, is overpowered in that it has the highest AR in the game and is extremely difficult to obtain.

I like that you conveniently left out the fact that the armor umm doesn't have dex loss.

amtothepm

Knight

Vizeroth

Sorceror
BUT IT STOPS TANK MAGE FROM EXISTING

AND STOPS ANY DEXXER THATS WITHOUT HYBRID ARMOR TO EXIST

ARE YOU PEOPLE LITERALLY RETARDED?

OR JUST NO EDUCATION?
You say this as though a tank mage has a chance against a normal dexxer. I'd beat a tank mage while wearing a fucking tutu.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Come to the bank, little guy. I'll beat your tank mage wearing nothing but a skirt and floppy hat.
you're a trammy, faggot.
Josh Compton called me a Trammie the other day as well. Upon asking him what a Trammie is, he revealed that he didn't even know. It's cute how the minds of fuckwits like you and Compton operate.

amtothepm

Knight
I use a tamer... you know this very well considering you wont even fucking fight me in town anymore without multiclienting on your peacer right bro? I mean you of all people with your blessed weapons and armor has to cheat even more to fight me... you have nothing to lose except aids and u still cheat .... shits funny.