UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

ZacharyBinks

Sorceror
Re: Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

i baught 2m worth of raffles lol, im dead broke now. and i bet you i win absolutely nothing when the winner(s) are announced! lol Christmas gift box scenario alllll over again! Good luck to everyone! :-D

ZacharyBinks;1885315 said:
i baught 2m worth of raffles lol, im dead broke now. and i bet you i win absolutely nothing when the winner(s) are announced! lol Christmas gift box scenario alllll over again! Good luck to everyone! :-D

you too man. same happened with last raffle. sunk 10m and a little rl cash. nada but im still in this one for sure.

Guy Mancubus-LS;1883538 said:
I'm going with 5 tickets.

I'm poor.
Man, most people here have no concept of what being poor is...
I may buy A ticket, but its hard to part with 10k when I know its my ONE ticket up against everyone elses piles...

That's like a new boat... or walls for my house.

beelzebub

Knight

how are the numbers chosen? also, will the raffle tickets change color so we know if we won or will we have to look through all our numbers to find out? lol

Great idea, i hope i get one!

Madmax2

Wanderer

I know alot of people are saying they can only afford one ticket. But you have to understand alot of people have played along time and maid there money or they have donated. Im sure there will be more raffles sooner or later so dont get bummed out. Buy what ticket or tickets you can and just cross your fingers. Its all luck in the long run so you never know.

chankis

Sorceror

How you figure out 4 winners while raffles even can traded? If someone bought a ticket at home with his char and bought another ticket at out of home with another IP and another ones char(ex. account that his friend gave to him), and if that 2 tickets all win a prize, then gms can make him can't own 2 of them for make 4 different winners? I just curios about prizing process.

We can only assume, knowing Mark, that they use a series of Random Number Generators to make sure it is absolutly random.

I believe that past raffles they announced the numbers and the winners had so much time to come forward and claim it.

I also assume that once a player comes to claim it they check their account to record what IP addresses have accessed it. They can then compare the list of ip addresses of one winner with another.

I am buying one a day. 10k is easy to get on my tamer. That way the tickets are nice and spaced out as well.

Then again, I have been playing on this server before it was called Hybrid and before the server wide wipe and I have never won any of the raffles.

Trevor

Knight

lol this is pointless unless you sink all your gold. I really dont care so i am not even gonna trie. I dont want a private island house not enought pvp out there.

uoforlife

Sorceror

trevorc21;1886110 said:
lol this is pointless unless you sink all your gold. I really dont care so i am not even gonna trie. I dont want a private island house not enought pvp out there.

well, if u get it, u can get a lot for it. but i mean a lot, way way way more then a normal 18x18. i will estimate like 50-70m per 18x18. its ur own area

i want the log one. sucks i looked and was so hoping it was a big square so i could by them all and palce a castle but no tessa shot down all my hopes and dreams. but its ok ill still win them all if i can help it.

wkstrm

Lord

incubusfan1413;1886238 said:
i want the log one. sucks i looked and was so hoping it was a big square so i could by them all and palce a castle but no tessa shot down all my hopes and dreams. but its ok ill still win them all if i can help it.

Countessa;1882144 said:
These houses will not be ageless and can be sold or transferred.
These locations cannot be placed over should the house decay and fall.

The castle dream was crushed so hard before you even started to think about locations. :)

-666-

Squire

wkstrm;1883553 said:
I'm gonna buy one ticket every day. I figured I'll spread the chances. :)

yea but you were off by one number you'd be hella pissed off thats for sure =]

wkstrm

Lord

-666-;1886460 said:
yea but you were off by one number you'd be hella pissed off thats for sure =]

I won't argue on that. :)

It's a chance I have to take. :p