UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

Fides

Sorceror
Re: Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

i do like the idea of another gold sink :)

great idea
ill be purchasing lots of tix :D

chankis

Sorceror

Countessa;1882452 said:
They can be customized.

Best part :)

I convince I can't get it because I'll spend 1mil maximum while rich donaters spend

10~100mil(or over that) for raffle but I'll believe god since now.

oh im spending a minimum of 10mil. prob closer to 15m. one question what is the chance of a wandering healer or animal trainer to stable. only reason i ask is due to the houses being on an island i assume healer on it unless i read wrong.

starnight

Sorceror

let's say if i buy 1000 tickets and i dont win any house. do i get anything off that 1000 tickets ?

no. thats why its a gold sink. goal is to get rid of the outrageous amounts of money in the system and help create a stable economy.

shawnepps1

Wanderer

incubusfan1413;1882731 said:
no. thats why its a gold sink. goal is to get rid of the outrageous amounts of money in the system and help create a stable economy.

SO if gold would be worth more cause everyone sinks it, doesnt it make sense for someone to hold on to their gold, so that the gold they have is now worth more? ;) (todays Economy) USA

namlamina

Sorceror

shawnepps1;1882755 said:
SO if gold would be worth more cause everyone sinks it, doesnt it make sense for someone to hold on to their gold, so that the gold they have is now worth more? ;) (todays Economy) USA

Yes, but some people who have the outrageous amounts of money would like to buy this stuff... Quit trying to over-analyze the economics of an online game.

Tessa: How long will the tickets be on sale?

uoforlife

Sorceror

FlameXtriker;1882812 said:
WOW, nice I am certainly going to spend at least 10M on this :) i want all 4

ur not the only one that's for sure. im also about to spend a few mil, and many others. this will be intresting

Tetsuo3d

Sorceror

I love it while you guys all have 10 mil to blow on this. While I don't have a pot to piss in. :(

herakles

Sorceror

Tetsuo3d;1883062 said:
I love it while you guys all have 10 mil to blow on this. While I don't have a pot to piss in. :(

Yeah true story but I'm sure someone who doesn't already have like 50mil in the bank will win one of these and then there pretty much set for the rest of their uo gamers career (if they sell).

sssuuu

Knight

herakles;1883366 said:
Yeah true story but I'm sure someone who doesn't already have like 50mil in the bank will win one of these and then there pretty much set for the rest of their uo gamers career (if they sell).

Yah look at the guy who won last summer the Castle. I don't even think he bought that many raffle tickets compare to some other people I know who spent 10-20 million on tickets.

I mean, anyone has a shot to win, which I think they put the tickets to 10k a piece so that some people that aren't exactly the richest still have a shot to buy a ticket and not break the bank and have a chance of winning big. The odds are going to be ugly but still good to have hope :p

*Rides away on an emu*

Madmax2

Wanderer

If you had to pick a house to be the first place house which one would it be and why??