UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HS "PVP" House

crikey

Sorceror
that was fun times. orc invasions at yew gate too. not to mention the random little idocs you would find and go to and have 10 orcs pop out with their spears
Hehe, during my first couple months on this game, I spent many a time running for my life on foot, with a pack of murderous orcs gunning me down a few tiles behind ;)

They probably wouldn't fare so well with the retarded number of pvp tamers playing these days :(

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
We were Fighting Doom last night at brit gate. Guess where they were. In Dillons house. Fucking talk shit then do the same shit. We wiped em out by walling there house so they couldn't house hide. Let me explain somthing to people. If You has a house and u have 10percent hp you would go in too. Stop talking shit and get ur own house at brit gate if you can offord it.
Also some of these people talking shit can't hold a canldle to me. I mean really Reazion talking shit about pvp. I didnt know they pvped at brit bank.

My Eq Ms Tactic works just fine. Just bc you say we fail at it doesnt mean its true. Talk is cheap.
And as far as crikey goes. I was going though screen shots. I have at least 75 screens of that faggot. I will no longer pretend is on my level. I was in call with him the other day and I asked him why he didnt make a mage. He said Its to hard for him.

crikey

Sorceror
We were Fighting Doom last night at brit gate. Guess where they were. In Dillons house. Fucking talk shit then do the same shit. We wiped em out by walling there house so they couldn't house hide. Let me explain somthing to people. If You has a house and u have 10percent hp you would go in too. Stop talking shit and get ur own house at brit gate if you can offord it.
Also some of these people talking shit can't hold a canldle to me. I mean really Reazion talking shit about pvp. I didnt know they pvped at brit bank.

My Eq Ms Tactic works just fine. Just bc you say we fail at it doesnt mean its true. Talk is cheap.
And as far as crikey goes. I was going though screen shots. I have at least 75 screens of that faggot. I will no longer pretend is on my level. I was in call with him the other day and I asked him why he didnt make a mage. He said Its to hard for him.
when you write things like this on the forums it makes us laugh, and makes great joke material, and for this we thank you.

Hmmm where to start. You said "you wiped us out". Who is we? You called everybody who was in my call trying to pvp with us, and they decided to drop on you XD. You were just a mosquito buzzing around in a fight. I believe you even died.
I don't even think anybody in DOOM even died, with the koreans having superior numbers. Guess what? They beat them back into the guardzone, where they stayed for over 5 minutes till we got bored and left.
Heck, doom was outnumbered and still layed the smack down on them. I didn't even bother to log onto my red because they had those guys, and you, dominated.
You say your "phantom EQ, MS attack" works? How often does it work for you guy, 5% of the time? Using this tactic to kill some newbie out trying to kill deer for leather does not count as a success

When you were in call with us the other day, you sure tried your best to get back with us the next day. For someone that has done nothing but talk trash to my entire guild the past month, you sure were sucking everyones dick that night. How did it taste bro? It must've felt good to be on a winning team for once. Hope you enjoyed it.

As for your comments about me, LOL! Post your 75 screenshots I want to see them. I'm not so sad as to not admit you and your group have gotten lucky shots on me within the last few months. By that, I mean less then 5. Prove me wrong, maybe I forgot?
Don't bother posting screenshots where you and a billion random blues kill me in del, when i'm one of the few people who will actually try to fight at del ponds outnumbered or alone.

As far me being "on your level", I am beyond your level. Remember the last two fights we had where I ACTUALLY got you in a 1 v 1 situation?
The first time, I healed your pathetic attacks, and slowly DP stabbed your mare until it was redlined and poisoned, then proceeded to put the smack down on you. You ran into town, and never came back.....
The second time, I actually found you stocked up and alone outside sandpits, when you were looking for a fight. The second I jump at you, you instantly made a beeline from sandpit alllll the way into town, not stopping for a single second out of fear for your life. I nearly killed you with explosion pots alone. Too bad your scrub bitch ass still doesn't know how to use wands or bolas after 5+ years of playing this game, or you could heal against that. You are the only bola tamer I have ever seen who has never used a bola, because a one button hotkey is too hard to make.

As far as me saying "playing a mage is too hard', I did not say that. I said that I've spent all my time playing on a dexxer, because it is what I enjoy.

Think before you write things on the forums Paratwins.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
Everyone in [POOP] Laid dead in front of devens house then You all left. I stayed for about 2 hours and pvped after u rage logged.
I made sure and got the final blow on u crikey bc you have the nerve to bring peoples personal life into the game.
The reason you all died was bc i walled the house off
See crikey mages can put up walls
u might not notice things like that
you were prolly wondering why you couldnt go in the house dex monkey

lol ive known dillon or deven or whatever u wanna call him 6 years
I called him in. "wont do that again"
He brought you.

Again I have 10000 screen shots
I have killed you many many times your tiny lil brain doesnt serve you well. 365 days in a year 100 screen shots a day.
From events to del to brit plus you were even shittier before.

You say I wanted to suck your dick. just bc i was being kind to you.

Least Im not scared of chad

There whole group was afraid to fight chad 7 v 3
no lie
i was all like load for chad they were all like no no he will kill us bc he has a mare.
I aint afraid of no bitch in a god damn video game
for fuck sake man grow a fucking pair

crikey

Sorceror
Everyone in [POOP] Laid dead in front of devens house then You all left. I stayed for about 2 hours and pvped after u rage logged.
I made sure and got the final blow on u crikey bc you have the nerve to bring peoples personal life into the game.
The reason you all died was bc i walled the house off
See crikey mages can put up walls
u might not notice things like that
you were prolly wondering why you couldnt go in the house dex monkey

lol ive known dillon or deven or whatever u wanna call him 6 years
I called him in. "wont do that again"
He brought you.

Again I have 10000 screen shots
I have killed you many many times your tiny lil brain doesnt serve you well. 365 days in a year 100 screen shots a day.
From events to del to brit plus you were even shittier before.

You say I wanted to suck your dick. just bc i was being kind to you.

Least Im not scared of chad

There whole group was afraid to fight chad 7 v 3
no lie
i was all like load for chad they were all like no no he will kill us bc he has a mare.
I aint afraid of no bitch in a god damn video game
for fuck sake man grow a fucking pair
lol....too much to reply to here. There is so much utter nonsense in your post, I don't have the patience to address them all.
There is no debate here. I cannot debate a man who lives in fantasy land.

I was not there for the fight against Chad, so I don't know what youre talking about. However I heard about it later on....
There was you, and like, two [DOOM] guys, and then there was Chad with like 6 dudes. So basically, it is 2 1/2 (you being the 1/2) people vs 7....
I doubt any two people here would like to join with paratwins, who loads "paralyze" when the caller says "lload up", to fight Chad and 6 men

Anyways, I can tell your mad, and I don't want you to get angry and hit your kids, so I'm going to
go for a bit. Feel free to post whatever followup nonsense you want. You don't fool anyone.

When your ready to 1 v 1 field, in a place with no houses or towns, I'll be waiting and I will record this time.
Till then, stay in town and your house. Never seen anybody get as much use out of a house as you XD

Sooooo raged you were rejected

FleT.Cha-

Sorceror
I don't know 1 person in hs that is decent at pvp.I was fighting kismet and some other guy from has 1v2 and I killed both of them. Just before.I started to fight them kismet kept saying HS will rock my ass anytime.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
I don't know 1 person in hs that is decent at pvp.I was fighting kismet and some other guy from has 1v2 and I killed both of them. Just before.I started to fight them kismet kept saying HS will rock my ass anytime.
The only requirement to get in my guild is no affilation with another guild.
Truely its a infomation barrier that seperates the good from the bad.
I provide the information to others.
last Target
Leave House* most important to me lol
pots
have a pouch most people know
treat party members as freinds
enable freinds
target closest innc humanoid
target closest murder
after a month i teach how to toss explodes
teleport
invis
reveal
remount
resyc client
restock
show hide razor map
all names
hiding
tracking
detect hidden
the list is very long even aftert his
basicly
people dont tell others this information then exploit them
like a speat guy hits a guy with no armor then doesnt say the reason i won was bc you had no armor no he just goes and says your a fucking noob
or when a guy doesnt cure you dont teach him the cure pot macro no
you just go and call him a noob
so then he quits forever instead of getting the tiny bit of help he needs
with the proper options and macros
this game is capareable to making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
so when you put somone down for being bad at pvp
your really just feeding your ego

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
Sorry for spelling mistakes. On a smart phone, hard to type on these things hehe
Ive decided to just type shit as fast as i can and no longer check my spelling again
i started fixing my post to be kind to people
im going back to my troll ways of not correcting typos and spelling mistakes.
I really really really really "dispise" the attitudes of everyone as of late
talking shit about how the server is dead
the server is down a tiny bit
its always been hard to find a fight 24/7

THe only server that was ever packed was test shard
now there was the most pvp on uo i have ever "witnessed"
and i have been around scince all you needed was a key to own a house so if u took someones it was urs
there were no lock downs if you got in you could just take shit
you could cast invisible

less your around 30 or over your a noob to me

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
lol....too much to reply to here. There is so much utter nonsense in your post, I don't have the patience to address them all.
There is no debate here. I cannot debate a man who lives in fantasy land.

I was not there for the fight against Chad, so I don't know what youre talking about. However I heard about it later on....
There was you, and like, two [DOOM] guys, and then there was Chad with like 6 dudes. So basically, it is 2 1/2 (you being the 1/2) people vs 7....
I doubt any two people here would like to join with paratwins, who loads "paralyze" when the caller says "lload up", to fight Chad and 6 men

Anyways, I can tell your mad, and I don't want you to get angry and hit your kids, so I'm going to
go for a bit. Feel free to post whatever followup nonsense you want. You don't fool anyone.

When your ready to 1 v 1 field, in a place with no houses or towns, I'll be waiting and I will record this time.
Till then, stay in town and your house. Never seen anybody get as much use out of a house as you XD

Sooooo raged you were rejected
Dude we were all inside bo jangles house
there was 6 of us
and there was 3 bola tamers
you were there
I said "lets go out and get em man"
Bo jangles says "they got 3 mares thats too much damage to heal"
I said " come man lets just get em"
Silence
give me some time to look ill find the screen bc will jones died and lost his beetle and take over was crying about it

Rofl, yes all mighty one, because people afk a char at the bank means they are not capable of pvp. Even my banksitter is a pvp char, to be honest he is who I have killed you on the most, and your guild. Just like 2 nights ago. Yes, I haven't pvp'd much in the past 3 months because I had a kid, and she comes first. So between working and watching my daughter all night, I play when I can and pvp when I can, and still kill you and your guild. Like a month ago when 5 of you were pvping at brit gy, and me, tamer love, and gracie came in (lol gracie even) killed a couple of your guys while the only thing you all tried to do was para gank, I think you guys might have killed tamer love once, and gracie, but not me, then we got 2 random blues there that we didn't even know, and were not in any voice chat, and still wiped HS's ass even numbers, until you guys left and never came back.

Every person that comes to our guild, from yours, tells us of crazy and retarded you are, and how much you rage and yell at people. All of which I know is true for when we allianced, then you fucked that up and begged us for a year to rejoin your forces. Now you just rage in teamspeak at us all the time saying we "poach your guild mates from you" You have been trying to act better than most everyone on the shard for as long as I know, but just get smeared into the dirt every corner you take. This is why I talk shit on you, because we personally know how stupid you are, how bad you are, and how much you rage. I even ignored the fact for a while, that you were always so scared to let your wife talk on any voice chat in fear that she would leave you for someone else. Also the fact that you yell at your kids when they bother you when you are playing, and say how much you hate kids, and how much they just piss you off. You are bad in this game and IRL sir.

So you can go live in your own little delusional world. The rest of the shard will continue to laugh at you as we kill your guild. You are the jester of the UO world, and your source of laughter is getting facerolled. So by all means, keep up the good work. (at least you can do something)

The only requirement to get in my guild is no affilation with another guild.
Truely its a infomation barrier that seperates the good from the bad.
I provide the information to others.
last Target
Leave House* most important to me lol
pots
have a pouch most people know
treat party members as freinds
enable freinds
target closest innc humanoid
target closest murder
after a month i teach how to toss explodes
teleport
invis
reveal
remount
resyc client
restock
show hide razor map
all names
hiding
tracking
detect hidden
the list is very long even aftert his
basicly
people dont tell others this information then exploit them
like a speat guy hits a guy with no armor then doesnt say the reason i won was bc you had no armor no he just goes and says your a fucking noob
or when a guy doesnt cure you dont teach him the cure pot macro no
you just go and call him a noob
so then he quits forever instead of getting the tiny bit of help he needs
with the proper options and macros
this game is capareable to making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
so when you put somone down for being bad at pvp
your really just feeding your ego

The fact that you know all of this and never use half of it and still suck horribly at pvp for so long, is very amusing.

Stop talking shit and get ur own house at brit gate if you can offord it.
I do and its bigger than yours. Even my pixels beat down your pixels. I have now accomplished my true goal in life. I can die happy now, and I will leave my char banksitting at brit after I am dead.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
I do and its bigger than yours. Even my pixels beat down your pixels. I have now accomplished my true goal in life. I can die happy now, and I will leave my char banksitting at brit after I am dead.
It goes del, brit gate, bucs
I dont give a fuck where your house is its not better than mine.
Broke ass queef
And i got my pixels the honest way no scripting
And I dont beleive in set trippin
i very rarley hang out with anyone whos not in my guild
Besides i bet you are even a factor in game anymore
honestly this server has more shit talkers on the forums than people pvping at anygiven time
has beens and shit checking forums everyday cant fucking touch there client

Broke ass queef
honestly this server has more shit talkers on the forums than people pvping at anygiven time
lol what the fuck kind of drugs are you on son? figures the one thing you respond to is me being blatantly goofy, and you respond with some babble nonsense.

crikey

Sorceror
Dude we were all inside bo jangles house
there was 6 of us
and there was 3 bola tamers
you were there
I said "lets go out and get em man"
Bo jangles says "they got 3 mares thats too much damage to heal"
I said " come man lets just get em"
Silence
give me some time to look ill find the screen bc will jones died and lost his beetle and take over was crying about it
fInd the screenshot, I wasn't there

Regardless, you are such a hypocrite lol. Would you fight Chad and his guys if you were with your scrub crew and outnumbered? I would be you wouldn't

would you fight chad and his guys with even numbers? LOL NOPE

Would you fight chad and his guys, if you had double his numbers?

NOOOOPE the answer is no

Now get off the forums. Nobody likes you

crikey

Sorceror
Broke ass queef
one of your "trusted guildmates" showed me all of your houses, and your little "hs street" or whatever the fuckits called. I asked him where I could ifind your wife, banannas, so I could find and grief her someday, and he took me to your main house.
All ultra shitty semi rares on the roof. Not one noteworthy item.

Did you lose your items when you got banned for cheating?

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
one of your "trusted guildmates" showed me all of your houses, and your little "hs street" or whatever the fuckits called. I asked him where I could ifind your wife, banannas, so I could find and grief her someday, and he took me to your main house.
All ultra shitty semi rares on the roof. Not one noteworthy item.

Did you lose your items when you got banned for cheating?
I lost 150 mil when I was banned for being an ass. Not for cheating.
I dont really lock down rares anymore super fucking laggy. I got mad shit tho I give handouts to my guild. I will be able to continue to give handouts for 10 years.
Bc i give shit away like crazy and i still gain wealth.
I have a certain set of skills.
That allow me to take your idoc loot.
Its called IDOC PRO MOTHER FUCKER.
some shit a dex monkey cant really do now can he.
Idoc require more than pvp skills