UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HS "PVP" House

amtothepm

Knight
I feel like after Crikey and I have infiltrated HS, now their prescence near the Britain gate has nearly come to be non-existent....why is this?

amtothepm

Knight
didn't mean to run their PVP prescence out of here.. just don't see it anywhere anymore.. probably are on sabbatical on Brad's HS island... *grins*

Seven Jr

Sorceror
This is not the first time this has happened. Before I quit I fought there too and countless times they would disappear for weeks after doing their famous, leave house/MS and failing all the time.

They will be back.

Amerigo

Sorceror
didn't mean to run their PVP prescence out of here.. just don't see it anywhere anymore.. probably are on sabbatical on Brad's HS island... *grins*

"sabbatical" ..... If that's what you want to call it. Good ol' triball would have something else to call it.

they do.. how sad that para ganking stillllllll doesnt work for them..
this

This is not the first time this has happened. Before I quit I fought there too and countless times they would disappear for weeks after doing their famous, leave house/MS and failing all the time.

They will be back.
and this

It's funny the two easiest things they fail at ALL the time. Every single time they have a 5+ group of people rolling around they fail so hard to get kills, then if you bring numbers to match theirs they die every time, doesn't even have to be people you are in voice chat with or even know, complete strangers dumping is usually more synced than theirs.

drogonlord23

Sorceror
It's funny the two easiest things they fail at ALL the time. Every single time they have a 5+ group of people rolling around they fail so hard to get kills, then if you bring numbers to match theirs they die every time, doesn't even have to be people you are in voice chat with or even know, complete strangers dumping is usually more synced than theirs.

everyone has to start somewhere, at least they try which is more then the majority of the server can say :p, i mean...they could sit at the bank or all get blue bola tamers and stand at del bank

But nah I do agree, at least they go out and try, but I'm not mainly talking about the whole guild just the core members that have always been in there for a few years and always suck so hard and run their mouth.

Oh my bad paratwins was there showing off his elite skills by sitting in his house throwing blade spirits out as everyone else fights.

i see them all the time there, after they kill a few people more and more people start coming :p like flys to honey if you will :D
What, during the day? That might be why I never see them I have to run a hotel during the day, I only have at night to play, if my 2 month old lets me.