UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to join HZ?

Hz the OMGTEHPWN (hysterical junior high circa 2005 talk on UO, absolute trolling which gets some people riled up if they are dumb enough)... based on the comment of running a guild with words such as "prestige" and... renown?.. *cough* rosetta stone *cough*.. or even putting yourself in a top caliber guild status on your own declaration, would'nt you think there would be some level of playing that sets you aside? Like, perhaps.. actually fighting groups of people without relying on bola balls and evil omen para ganks with energy fields over them or perhaps THE NEVERENDING TELEPORT SCRIPTING SO THEY CAN CATCH YOU TO BOLA. Laugh. Exception of two members, neither are even the guildmaster, will ever accept a duel when asked after the trolling but they will continue to call more people to help handle any one opponent. When you post videos of your outnumbered assaults on people and post your tag everywhere it looks like you definitely got too much time on your hands but not enough to post the better half of the time that you get taken by a handful of people against the entire guild. Spend more time enjoying the game and not always running or hiding to from fights you'll probably lose to count your mil scrolls in the corner of your house like a mix between smeagol and scrooge mcduck. Then you can say your a top guild when you can throw any of your members into a duel against any one person asking. That is a top guild considering it seems you all care an awful lot from the above posts. Only seen one guild that has done that yet on the server. When you run it like a business and taking income from guildmembers it turns something thats a game into something else that's too serious like working and ruins the GAME (its a game, something played for fun). Everyone plays differently to enjoy it. Being 70% of the remaining population is Hz, grow some and get out there to actually fight showing some face besides at Luna Bank and promote some action or to preserve a good era of gameplay you seemed to have invested a life into clearly.

Stop suffocating fun and UO gameplay with.. how did you say it again.. wars of artition? FUN!.. and really weird.

Esk is actually cool and normal about the game. Kind of an exception of the guilds behavior.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!! :D

P.S. Duel me MusclyLibrarian, 50mil. Time and place! That'll actually be fun, because then I can distribute it back to your guildmates that you take it from.

:p

Blesh Terra

Sorceror

hickman48

Knight
P.S. Duel me MusclyLibrarian, 50mil. Time and place! That'll actually be fun, because then I can distribute it back to your guildmates that you take it from.

Only part i cared to reply to was the fact that you die enough you need 50 mil for insurance.

btw when i was bolaing you tonight i never once used telly to get to you it was all recalls to get ahead of you.

mytilus

Sorceror
Being 70% of the remaining population is Hz,
Clearly bile/jim taught you how to count before they left and/or you never play during china primetime

absolute trolling which gets some people riled up if they are dumb enough
sorry but from your comments it looks like you didn't make the cut this time

NEVERENDING TELEPORT SCRIPTING
we call them hotkeys, there are around 100 keys on a standard keyboard for binding razor macros
when you include ctrl/alt/shift combinations there are so many more but i still manage to fill most of them
make one to teleport max distance in each direction (cast teleport, target relative loc), i use all numpad number keys (besides 5 of course)
now you have super secret teleport scripting macro too!!!

Hz the OMGTEHPWN (hysterical junior high circa 2005 talk on UO
I'm pretty sure it was actually much earlier than that when lukin first acquired the domain name, we also own www.hz.com but lukin is too busy atm to mess with it... what was your website again??

I had like ten or twelve points to make originally but honestly i really can't be bothered this early in the morning.

1v1 is just stupid and pointless on demise, nothing but small spell spam it is a test of who has better ping not who has better skill and if you have a retarded pick like craigs you will probably win. If you would like to duel my retarded pick sometime i am always game.

BTW hicks glad you are back but your tithe is late... please get some checks to mb as soon as possible ty

Hz the OMGTEHPWN (hysterical junior high circa 2005 talk on UO, absolute trolling which gets some people riled up if they are dumb enough)... based on the comment of running a guild with words such as "prestige" and... renown?.. *cough* rosetta stone *cough*.. or even putting yourself in a top caliber guild status on your own declaration, would'nt you think there would be some level of playing that sets you aside? Like, perhaps.. actually fighting groups of people without relying on bola balls and evil omen para ganks with energy fields over them or perhaps THE NEVERENDING TELEPORT SCRIPTING SO THEY CAN CATCH YOU TO BOLA. Laugh. Exception of two members, neither are even the guildmaster, will ever accept a duel when asked after the trolling but they will continue to call more people to help handle any one opponent. When you post videos of your outnumbered assaults on people and post your tag everywhere it looks like you definitely got too much time on your hands but not enough to post the better half of the time that you get taken by a handful of people against the entire guild. Spend more time enjoying the game and not always running or hiding to from fights you'll probably lose to count your mil scrolls in the corner of your house like a mix between smeagol and scrooge mcduck. Then you can say your a top guild when you can throw any of your members into a duel against any one person asking. That is a top guild considering it seems you all care an awful lot from the above posts. Only seen one guild that has done that yet on the server. When you run it like a business and taking income from guildmembers it turns something thats a game into something else that's too serious like working and ruins the GAME (its a game, something played for fun). Everyone plays differently to enjoy it. Being 70% of the remaining population is Hz, grow some and get out there to actually fight showing some face besides at Luna Bank and promote some action or to preserve a good era of gameplay you seemed to have invested a life into clearly.

Stop suffocating fun and UO gameplay with.. how did you say it again.. wars of artition? FUN!.. and really weird.

Esk is actually cool and normal about the game. Kind of an exception of the guilds behavior.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!! :D

sI5cGS9.gif

Holy shit wall of text.

TL;DR See Gif.

hickman48

Knight
Clearly bile/jim taught you how to count before they left and/or you never play during china primetime

sorry but from your comments it looks like you didn't make the cut this time

we call them hotkeys, there are around 100 keys on a standard keyboard for binding razor macros
when you include ctrl/alt/shift combinations there are so many more but i still manage to fill most of them
make one to teleport max distance in each direction (cast teleport, target relative loc), i use all numpad number keys (besides 5 of course)
now you have super secret teleport scripting macro too!!!

I'm pretty sure it was actually much earlier than that when lukin first acquired the domain name, we also own www.hz.com but lukin is too busy atm to mess with it... what was your website again??

I had like ten or twelve points to make originally but honestly i really can't be bothered this early in the morning.

1v1 is just stupid and pointless on demise, nothing but small spell spam it is a test of who has better ping not who has better skill and if you have a retarded pick like craigs you will probably win. If you would like to duel my retarded pick sometime i am always game.

BTW hicks glad you are back but your tithe is late... please get some checks to mb as soon as possible ty

10% of 0 income is 0

lukin69

Knight
Things I got from this thread:

Some kid wants to join Hz.

Some kids butt hurt over Hz. See next line.

Hz = de best.

Hz joins you, you do not join Hz.