UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to join HZ?

MB

Knight
Start cross-dressing... ;)

You have an application process? LMAO
How much do we get paid an hour? :D
LOL? You think you get paid? 10% of all Hz income must be tithed to the Guild Leader as payment for his service. It's a lot of work to lead a group with such prestige and renown throughout the worldwide UO community.

Uomvp

Knight
10% of all Hz income must be tithed to the Guild Leader as payment for his service. It's a lot of work to lead a group with such prestige and renown throughout the worldwide UO community.

1. Okay it's not that hard to run a guild. I've been a gm and I've been in the top guilds of the server (talking about hybrid- runuo other server). Never has a guild leader ever asked to be paid for his "services". I would say to your guild leader that he is full of shit and enjoys being paid to run a guild.

2. It's a fucking game man. If you think you're gods of ultima online. Only thing it screams is "I need a life".

Ettaan

Squire
1. Okay it's not that hard to run a guild. I've been a gm and I've been in the top guilds of the server (talking about hybrid- runuo other server). Never has a guild leader ever asked to be paid for his "services". I would say to your guild leader that he is full of shit and enjoys being paid to run a guild.

2. It's a fucking game man. If you think you're gods of ultima online. Only thing it screams is "I need a life".

You SIR are an idiot :facepalm: x999

ps Thanks for the laughs :D:D

Mister Pink

Squire
I find the barrels tacky. How does one place these barrels?

Edit: Read how to place them and remove them. It wouldn't surprise me if a staff account was involved. If it wasn't you guys have to much time on your hands. :eek:

Uomvp

Knight
Ettan how well do you think your guild would perform on a server without mods? No more special clothing, insane jewelry, 100mil weapons, no secondary skills and no enhance pvp scrolls. You guys would take a dirt nap because you don't actually know how to play a regular template without being able to enhance yourself.

Ettaan

Squire
Ettan how well do you think your guild would perform on a server without mods? No more special clothing, insane jewelry, 100mil weapons, no secondary skills and no enhance pvp scrolls. You guys would take a dirt nap because you don't actually know how to play a regular template without being able to enhance yourself.

I use to pvp on shard like that for 6 years before i came to demise so i think i would do more then okey. Like 90% of the HZ came from other shards so i bet they have done some pvp once or twice in a shard just like that one.. I would not bet my money on you...

You do realize that everything you said here doesnt matter worth a shit because your not playing there and neither are we. Were playing here, and by the looks of it, so are you. Buck up princess. These are my favorite kinds of moot arguments.