UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How fucking hardcore are you?

Re: How fucking hardcore are you?

Bobby McPrescott;1881443 said:
hey guys because someone lives outside my frame of perception their opinion is irrelevant

also everyone but me is ugly

Thomas, learn the difference between subjectivity and objectivity. You're examining ketamine based on your subjective life experiences, which is not intelligent.

Either way, you hit it on the head.

Other opinions outside my frame of perception ARE completely irrelevant to me. The only thing I'm really concerned with is that my once best friend now has neurological issues that damaged his brain activity and changed him into someone else. JUST from abusing K every day for years on end.

Everyone's life experience causes them to be subjective about one subject or another. It's the same as say, relationships. If you had bad experience, one may tend to be jaded and subjective to the subject -- just as I am about K use.

Anyone dangling from my testicles about whatever anecdotal evidence that the drug has proven to provide in terms of effect really is no concern to me. Whether or not many of the statements I made were 100% correct or not matters to some, and if I was wrong, then I can accept being incorrect. I just feel strongly about the issue.

Flipper

Knight

Thomas Aquainas;1881433 said:
lol @ flipper... Trolling other people's debate. You must have lots to do today.

7000 posts. Clearly you must.

Go ahead. Get out of the chair. Take a shower. Maybe go outside! I'm sure it will help with that pale, sexy, ash white complexion you got going.

As far as my ketamine knowledge -- I lost a best friend to it. Until you've lost friends to drugs, I suggest you mind your own business and quit raging on people on the internet. I did research. Learned about its uses in veterinary use and what's mandated for regulatory human uses for pain. I could really care less about any other opinions on the matter. Unlike Flipper, that clearly took 2 hours out of his day to quote the entire thread and write a novel. LMAO. Highly hilarious imo.

took me fifteen minutes maximum because i'm not stupid; i'm currently traveling in europe and have to be at home to let someone in the house i'm staying in, might as well check the forums while i watch james blake stomp some face

1. animal pharmacology and human pharmacology are entirely different things; it is only coincidence that ketamine is used for animals. its effects on humans, including tolerance levels and effect on the brain, are a unique issue
2. ketamine is not used for pain, it's for surgery

way to dodge my arguments entirely (i still see no proof of anything you've postulated, either)

and, sorry to burst yer bubble, but i've lost friends and, more importantly, family to drug abuse. but that's cool that you think you're the only one and that it makes you special (and somehow more knowledgeable? i don't get that logic). i only responded to your posts because of how high-and-mighty you act while oblivious to the fact that you're a pseudo-intellectual ignorant asshole

aquainas

Thomas Aquainas;1881462 said:

Other opinions outside my frame of perception ARE completely irrelevant to me. The only thing I'm really concerned with is that my once best friend now has neurological issues that damaged his brain activity and changed him into someone else. JUST from abusing K every day for years on end.

Everyone's life experience causes them to be subjective about one subject or another. It's the same as say, relationships. If you had bad experience, one may tend to be jaded and subjective to the subject -- just as I am about K use.

Anyone dangling from my testicles about whatever anecdotal evidence that the drug has proven to provide in terms of effect really is no concern to me. Whether or not many of the statements I made were 100% correct or not matters to some, and if I was wrong, then I can accept being incorrect. I just feel strongly about the issue.

You shouldn't base your opinion on an objective item based on your subjective feelings. That's just plain ignorant; kind of like saying Nacho Cheese Doritos suck.

Damn near anything has the potential for abuse, that doesn't make it bad.

Sammich

Wanderer

Bobby McPrescott;1881471 said:
You shouldn't base your opinion on an objective item based on your subjective feelings. That's just plain ignorant; kind of like saying Nacho Cheese Doritos suck.

Damn near anything has the potential for abuse, that doesn't make it bad.

stop bringing up nacho cheese doritos, they made my best friend obese. Nacho cheese Doritos are bad.

The obesity lead to him needing a triple bypass surgery, he died on the table that day... This makes me against any kind of surgery.

Kaplar

Sorceror

Tribal;1881301 said:
pussy ive pulled out the shrapnel i had in my eye and used it to kill the guy who threw the granade my way while under sniper fire

damnit, I'm no longer hardcore

Flipper

Knight

Thomas Aquainas;1881462 said:

if you've decided to base your arguments on emotion instead of hard facts you should have the sensibility to realize you're not going to win

no one goes "aww damn ya your friend had troubles with it so i concede a bunch of incorrect facts to you so you might feel better" and i don't know why you're asking for sympathy from an internet forum

you should just stop replying

I don't care about sympathy, being right, OR winning an internet argument. lol

I expressed my association with a drug. Plain and simple. I'll even admit that perhaps my association with it IS completely an emotional response. Like I said before, if I was wrong about some of the facts I stated in this thread, then fine. I was wrong. GET OVER IT. It's pathetic that you've all got nothing better to do than to flame a guy for it, tbh. Lets face the honesty of the situation. You're posting on a message board for a game you probably don't even play anymore. That is easily more pathetic than any incorrect statement been made about the subject.

If all you trolls wanna pull out your arsenal of douchebaggery on me, then that's fine. It's not going to upset me, ruffle my feathers, or anything else of the sort... I actually have sat here laughing @ the ridiculousness of the thread. FLAME ON! LOL

Sammich

Wanderer

Thomas Aquainas;1881492 said:
I don't care

First off, yes you do. You have been following this thread since yesterday.

I expressed my association with a drug. Plain and simple. I'll even admit that perhaps my association with it IS completely an emotional response.

So which is it?

Like I said before, if I was wrong about some of the facts I stated in this thread, then fine. I was wrong. GET OVER IT.

You didnt post any facts in this thread.

It's pathetic that you've all got nothing better to do than to flame a guy for it, tbh. Lets face the honesty of the situation. You're posting on a message board for a game you probably don't even play anymore. That is easily more pathetic than any incorrect statement been made about the subject.

I play quite often actually, I dont understand where this assumption originates from.. its completely off base, obviously this entire paragraph was one gigantic DODGE.. Why didnt you take the "your a pale faggot, go outside" route? Or even the grammar troll dodge? I dont understand.

If all you trolls wanna pull out your arsenal of douchebaggery on me, then that's fine. It's not going to upset me, ruffle my feathers, or anything else of the sort... I actually have sat here laughing @ the ridiculousness of the thread. FLAME ON! LOL

What has been pulled out is an arsenal of factuality (FACT: this is not a word according to spellcheck), calling someone a troll isnt going to help you dodge how bad you let your emotions get involved with a fact war at all. Furthermore a troll is someone who derails a thread, every post made was on topic sir.

Sammich;1881498 said:
What has been pulled out is an arsenal of factuality, calling someone a troll isnt going to help you dodge how bad you let your emotions get involved with a fact war at all. Furthermore a troll is someone who derails a thread, every post made was on topic sir.

This.

Misinformation breeds ignorance.

Jorden17

Sorceror

Sammich;1881498 said:
Furthermore a troll is someone who derails a thread, every post made was on topic sir..

Actually a Troll is one who posts something with the sole reason being to get a negative response out of someone.
I looked that up in webster's. It's a fact.

Flipper

Knight

I expressed my association with a drug. Plain and simple. I'll even admit that perhaps my association with it IS completely an emotional response. Like I said before, if I was wrong about some of the facts I stated in this thread, then fine. I was wrong. GET OVER IT. It's pathetic that you've all got nothing better to do than to flame a guy for it, tbh. Lets face the honesty of the situation. You're posting on a message board for a game you probably don't even play anymore. That is easily more pathetic than any incorrect statement been made about the subject.

dude you assume everything then use it as a basis for argument

Flipper - Player Details - My UOGamers

i still play this game

if you look up my previous posts, there are huge gaps in posting times - those being when i didn't play

your post is a classic example of someone who gives in and has nothing to say so i'll just call it gg and go out for the evening

Haha, the funny part about this whole thread....

I said on the first few pages... "ketamine will cause holes in the brain"

And got for 6 pages, "suck my dick you're an idiot"

This forum is awesome man.
Real winners imo. LOL

Thomas Aquainas;1881513 said:
Haha, the funny part about this whole thread....

I said on the first few pages... "ketamine will cause holes in the brain"

And got for 6 pages, "suck my dick you're an idiot"

This forum is awesome man.
Real winners imo. LOL

6 pages of provide proof of your statement with some suck my dick you're an idiot mixed in.

Flipper's previous post explains it best, you know you're incorrect so now you're just spewing imaginary shit as a coping mechanism.

Jorden17

Sorceror

LOL COPE he says --- "omg this thread almost equates to handling the loss of a loved one!"

Get over yourselves imo. Elitists looking for a bone, is all this is. The only reason I'm responding at this point even after explaining that the basis for my argument was INCORRECT to begin with, I just find it still quite amusing that you're all still hating about it.

Oh wait, now I get it. I've just been trolled.

Crap.

You got me.

Good 1 guiz. Rly. LOL

Thomas Aquainas;1881521 said:
LOL COPE he says --- "omg this thread almost equates to handling the loss of a loved one!"

Get over yourselves imo. Elitists looking for a bone, is all this is. The only reason I'm responding at this point even after explaining that the basis for my argument was INCORRECT to begin with, I just find it still quite amusing that you're all still hating about it.

Crap.

You got me.

Good 1 guiz. Rly. LOL

Not sure how you can possibly infer my intentions, but I assure you that wasn't it.

I just hope in the future you base your opinions upon facts rather than feelings.

Unless, of course, we're talking about Doritos.

Sammich

Wanderer

Thomas Aquainas;1881521 said:

Crap.

You got me.

Good 1 guiz. Rly. LOL

Any education you ever receive will be a fucking waste due to your state of narrow mindedness and denial, we believe that cha have just been "hangin out for the lolz" since page 3.

Your friend was an idiot, time to move on. Blame him, not the substance.

Those motherfucking cars... damn them for causing that wreck.