UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How fucking hardcore are you?

Queequeg

Wanderer
How fucking hardcore are you?

itt we give an example of how hardcore we are

I ate a whole plate of Wing Stop Atomic wings and didn't even taste that shit beforehand.

Sammich

Wanderer
Re: How fucking hardcore are you?

the last time I ate volcano wings at Wings sports bar they were so hot my eyes were watering and what could have been called tears were running down my face, and im usually the one that eats all the hot stuff within the group. Needless to say it took me about an hour to finish the meal.

Volcano is the hottest they can go, its above teh 991z.. aside from the regular hot stuff its dipped it, they are accompanied with a thick paste.

ahhhh

On another note your body can only handle and detect so much capcisum, so meals like that are completely un-necessary.

Jorden17

Sorceror

Sammich;1881065 said:
the last time I ate volcano wings at Wings sports bar they were so hot my eyes were watering and what could have been called tears were running down my face, and im usually the one that eats all the hot stuff within the group. Needless to say it took me about an hour to finish the meal.

Volcano is the hottest they can go, its above teh 991z.. aside from the regular hot stuff its dipped it, they are accompanied with a thick paste.

ahhhh

On another note your body can only handle and detect so much capcisum, so meals like that are completely un-necessary.

Actually un necessary is a harsh term. Chilis are loaded with anti-oxidants, along with the fact they are an extreme metabolism booster.
I myself love chilis, they are extremely good for you, and not only that they seem to give you a euphoric sense of accomplishment after downing some hot shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s63LJafptCY

Sammich

Wanderer

Turk-hybrid;1881078 said:
Actually un necessary is a harsh term. Chilis are loaded with anti-oxidants, along with the fact they are an extreme metabolism booster.
I myself love chilis, they are extremely good for you, and not only that they seem to give you a euphoric sense of accomplishment after downing some hot shit.

YouTube - 10 Habanero Peppers

Regardless to that fact your tongue will only detect so much heat.

Jorden17

Sorceror

I dunno if thats necessarily true. I mean your saying that past a certain scovel (sp) unit they all taste the same? I dunno I'v ate plenty of habanero's and i'v tried a ghost chili, the ghost chili was deffinatly hotter.

ecurb12849

Sorceror

I was strangled my hyoid bone broken my adams apple crushed and broken. I cut a V in a neck brace and let it mend back up myself, Thats how hardcore i am!

amish_ned

Sorceror

ecurb12849;1881089 said:
went to school for years and refused to learn proper english, or anatomy. I'm a hard core mother.

*fixed* and you are hard core

I ,however, pee in the wind, mess with Leroy Brown, and eat before swimming.

Bobby McPrescott;1881101 said:
I have k-holed

/thread

(until fed arrives then he can /thread, too)

/golfclap

K-holing is totally not hardcore.

Depending on which you took, which there are three types :

Ketaset - Weakest form, lowest dosage of ketamine
Ketajet - Medium-strength for bigger horses
Ketachloride - Strongest - used for older mares, and sometimes used to put lame horses to sleep with an overdose.

If you k-holed with ketachloride, I'd minus the golfclap.

K is only dangerous when done for years on end without stopping.

Thomas Aquainas;1881108 said:
K is only dangerous when done for years on end without stopping.

For obvious legal reasons, I won't provide specifics. For that would be stupid.

There's a fine line between hardcore, stupid, and dangerous.

Doing ketamine for years is stupid, and potentially dangerous. Judging from your post, I need not explain why prolonged ketamine use is just plain stupid. It's obvious you don't need it explained.

The proof is in the terminology.

k-holing.

Holing meaning it leaves holes in your brain.

They say esctacy leaves holes in your brain but this is untrue. It depletes and dries up chemical receptors, but it doesn't leave holes. Ketamine leaves holes.

I had a friend that did K for years. He is no longer my friend, and no longer a person anyone would care to be friends with. He has ticks, drools, and is practically retarded. Before he started doing K, he was a Programmer for Cox Cable. Now he doesn't have a job, and lives in his mother's basement.

But hey man, experiment. Have fun. Thats what experimental drugs are for.... just use good judgement and moderation and you'll be fine. :)

Thomas Aquainas;1881113 said:
But hey man, experiment. Have fun. Thats what experimental drugs are for.... just use good judgement and moderation and you'll be fine. :)

Ketamine helped me discover myself and ultimately gave me the confidence to enroll in university.

Drugs are tools.

I'm sorry your friend abused his tool.

ecurb12849

Sorceror

hybrid is anti education or did you not get that handout, why do people get so butthurt over my shitty spelling get over it, i fucked off school who gives a rats ass

ecurb12849;1881115 said:
hybrid is anti education or did you not get that handout, why do people get so butthurt over my shitty spelling get over it, i fucked off school who gives a rats ass

I'm guessing you will at some point in the future.