UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how do thieves steal covered item?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Yeah EA took things in a crazy direction lol (the beginning of the powderpuff mmo gamer generation that thrives today:/) lol I honestly didn't mind trammel at first.. Mainly because of all the $$$ you could make off ebaying houses and at the time the US dollar was worth nearly double here in Canada so I didn't need to get a stupid job like the rest of my buddies in highschool bahaha. But yeah.. Once ebay was pressured into not allowing pixels to be auctioned off my interest faded fast so I packed my bags for Camelot DAoC lol

SonnyBoy

Traveler
I dunno, I managed to open some dungeon chests with magery some 2 years back.. and it doesn't look like it changed, but I barely remember what was yesterday.. I know where are all pickable boxes that contain money (part of my profession), but I don't know about this place that you talk about Smoke. Khaldun has only puzzle boxes (tho I like them, even if it hurts to find out the combination), and I had not noticed any chests in Blood.. By the way, anyone of you's know where is this Crystal Dungeon I heard something about? They say it's on Nujel'm's island, but I never found anything there, except old graveyard with few ghosts.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
The place I was calling doom I googled and turns out it was blood lol like I said I'm not that familiar with any of the post trammel/AOS dungeons and got mixed up on the names.
Never heard of the crystal dungeon either but check stratics. Like 90% of stratics info is similar if not the same as hybrid I find.
Oh.. No chests in blood? Hmm well if there's another dungeon with charcoal/shadow lord color walls it must have been there hah

The place I was calling doom I googled and turns out it was blood lol like I said I'm not that familiar with any of the post trammel/AOS dungeons and got mixed up on the names.
Never heard of the crystal dungeon either but check stratics. Like 90% of stratics info is similar if not the same as hybrid I find.
Oh.. No chests in blood? Hmm well if there's another dungeon with charcoal/shadow lord color walls it must have been there hah

We have a blood dungeon. Hybird stole it straight up from osi... How bad is hybird getting when you have to steal from the new/old uo? haha

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Drunken deleted my only tamer years ago :/ what I get for naming most of my chars the same lol I miss the rares and gold in his bank more then the tamer tho hah