UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how do thieves steal covered item?

pete liv

Sorceror
i never reveal secrets(there's a way to hide items in backpacks which makes it easy to find things in packs) but heres a tip
if you dont want something found and stolen don't keep it on you. you'll never hide it from the real thieves. good luck though

Seven Jr

Sorceror
It's very simple actually, however thieves do not just openly give out secrets. Especially when it's to keep us from stealing your property!

Lance_25

Sorceror
I don't use Sallos and I can still get to any items you have "hidden" under things, no matter how far you bury it. :)

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
Sallos has quite a bit of advantage for thieves.

On sallos, we use . remove
on razor, you drag the items quickly out of the pack and release them. If you do it fast enough, your client doesn't load them back into place until you have had time to target or click the item hidden under. Some people stack quite a few items, but its really not any more difficult. You just drag and drop quickly and they will queue up in a way so that you can see the hidden items.

Thieves like to act like their "secrets" are what make a good thief. The truth is that most of their "secrets" are not secrets at all. What makes a good thief is the skill to do multiple things at once, all while looking like you're doing nothing out of the ordinary. Too many thieves just stand next to their target while they snoop through the loot. A good thief isn't noticed until they're off-screen with the items they wanted. A great thief isn't noticed at all. And I'm talking about when your target is actively playing, not afk or looking through their bank box.

IMO, the thieves that can pvp while stealing your shit are the most impressive. There aren't usually too many of those. I could name a few. The pvp community usually knows them well.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Eh I think using last target is 100x more simple then sallos remove thing along as you know what your stealing which in most cases you do.. I do anyway lol