UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Horrower in deciet

Tempest

Knight
Re: Horrower in deciet

gans;589769 said:
why zen make harry nobody do no shit ?
because they have fear of zen , suck balls of zen
we dont do that
we dont have friends in fell , we dont have hey you are my little toy i dont kill you but you need heal me or field then
ok ?
we have a deal ?
fuck zen , fuck this suckers

Are you still bitter at the fact that I can solo your whole guild still?

Calm down.

Seer

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;589793 said:
Get out of your Brazil and do something with your life.

i doubt that you have visited more countrys than i did my friend.
before making an accusation plz be sure that you REALLY know the person you are pointing at.

marcusstone

Sorceror

I love reading threads like these... People toss around insults, and say stupid crap like "Why don't you do your harrower at 7pm instead of 3am?
Why get ss's the hard way when you can do it the easy way? From a Sales point of view, I think the time frame they picked was smart...

Seer

Wanderer

Anything is a good reason for ppl to shit talk about D.C.
And you want to know the funniest part?
Seeing the uo pro-gods raging after dieing for a noob gank looper cheater ban evader blue squad (wich is happening much more often lately) and then they come to forums and try to piss us with these stupid arguments like "Why don't you do your harrower at 7pm instead of 3am?"
Yeah ok, i dont want the scrolls i wanna get raided. Thats so dumb.
Another funny thing is the ability to multiply our numbers when they lose. We see like 30x4 when in fact it was like 9x5 :) (everything to minimize their loss because they cant accept they got beat by the so called noobs)
One day these guys will learn that D.C. dont give a shit about what is said on forums. All we want is to have some fun, and killing them is the funniest part of this game.

Tempest

Knight

Seer;589823 said:
All we want is to have some fun, and killing them is the funniest part of this game.

You take pride in killing people with 2+ to 1 odds? You`re fucking cool. Try killing people 1 to 10 odds then you can brag.

Seer

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;589825 said:
You take pride in killing people with 2+ to 1 odds? You`re fucking cool. Try killing people 1 to 10 odds then you can brag.

im not bragging. im just saying that i like seeing ppl like you getting pissed ,like you just got,after dieing in a multiplayer game or after seeing that we managed to make a harry while you were sleeping.

Do you take pride in killing someone that pings like 150 or more than you?

Tempest

Knight

Seer;589830 said:
im not bragging. im just saying that i like seeing ppl like you getting pissed ,like you just got,after dieing in a multiplayer game or after seeing that we managed to make a harry while you were sleeping.

Considering I ping 150-200, you guys clearly aren`t pinging 300-350. I take pride in beating kids down outnumbered, what do you take pride in? Shooting at anything that runs with a bow or looping your horrible razor macro?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Seer;589830 said:

You think everyone in north america pings low.
tempest pings like 150-200, same with applesauce. My internet is wireless and sometimes I ping 150-250.

Seer

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;589841 said:
Considering I ping 150-200, you guys clearly aren`t pinging 300-350. I take pride in beating kids down outnumbered, what do you take pride in? Shooting at anything that runs with a bow or looping your horrible razor macro?

i wish my ping was 150-200.
if you dont believe that many of us ping 300-350 i can send you some screenshots.
And i dont play to take pride of anything. Taking pride of a online game situation is just dumb imo.
I play for fun... and its so funny to gank you guys. But it wouldnt be that funny if you didnt bitch that much.

Tempest

Knight

Seer;589846 said:
i wish my ping was 150-200.
if you dont believe that many of us ping 300-350 i can send you some screenshots.
And i dont play to take pride of anything. Taking pride of a online game situation is just dumb imo.
I play for fun... and its so funny to gank you guys. But it wouldnt be that funny if you didnt bitch that much.

Yeah all of you ping 300-350 right? Xenieze/Black Hole/Usopp/Hanabi/Gans/Lancelot/Black Widow all can either cast faster than me AND/OR run faster than me.

Get the fuck out of here.