UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hillbilly Auction (A Pig-in-a-poke) #10 AGAIN

Phelon

Knight
Re: Hillbilly Auction (A Pig-in-a-poke) #10 AGAIN

Carnak;673363 said:
yeah ur life sucks

The moral of the story was love your momma :) I love you too and my life's pretty damn good thanks.

Digatalas

Knight

I felt like a dick after making that joke...

...Now I don't anymore after seeing that post.

Phelon

Knight

Lol, sorry man. I have no idea why I just kept typing but dude, life can be great even when you have unpleasant things to deal with. A smoking gf helps with that btw ;)

Digatalas

Knight

Phelon;673372 said:
Lol, sorry man. I have no idea why I just kept typing but dude, life can be great even when you have unpleasant things to deal with. A smoking gf helps with that btw ;)

Haha I bet ;) Nice char in Gaunt btw.

Lucifall;673374 said:
Pics or fake.

LOL.

Phelon

Knight

Lucifall;673374 said:
Pics or fake.

Haha I knew that was coming. No thanks though, i'll opt NOT to share my lady with all these fine, fine folks. I'll share some ex-girlfriends though. Yep ladies, that's how we roll.

Lucifall

Knight

Phelon;673379 said:
Haha I knew that was coming. No thanks though, i'll opt NOT to share my lady with all these fine, fine folks. I'll share some ex-girlfriends though. Yep ladies, that's how we roll.

Fine, I will take the ex's. My gf is currently mega busy with work, I need a... a... a... you know.

The Nathan

Wanderer

OK With trusting Homer. Honestly it was a box with 40 BOD's in it. After I saw it I ws like 'fuck my life dude' and he was like 'want a refund?' I said no, a deal is a deal.

I still trust him simply because he offered a refund.

Phelon

Knight

The Nathan;673391 said:
OK With trusting Homer. Honestly it was a box with 40 BOD's in it. After I saw it I ws like 'fuck my life dude' and he was like 'want a refund?' I said no, a deal is a deal.

I still trust him simply because he offered a refund.

You are good people and a good sport.

Carnak

Wanderer

ha im subscribed to this thread now and i just saw a buncha people basically go "wtf dude?!?" so im gonna guess he didnt just make that stuff up, which i initially though was a funny riff. thats a big oops lol. i do apologize sorry about that.