UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hillbilly Auction (A Pig-in-a-poke) #10 AGAIN

Hillbilly Auction (A Pig-in-a-poke) #10 AGAIN

:D bag 40 items 40 stones biding starts 1 GOLD :D

if you do NOT WANT TO PAY please dont bid

Pig-in-a-poke is an idiom that refers to a confidence trick originating in the Late Middle Ages, when meat was scarce but apparently rats and cats were not. The scheme entailed the sale of a "suckling pig" in a "poke" (bag). The wriggling bag would actually contain a cat — not particularly prized as a source of meat — that was sold to the victim in an unopened bag. (Sow in a nut shall you may get a pig you may get a cat you may even get a rat) bid accordingly P.S. I will never tell you it’s a pig if it’s a cat or rat jest that the bag is wriggling will end in about 72 hr

scarface2

Sorceror
Re: Hillbilly Auction (A Pig-in-a-poke) #10 AGAIN

1 gold + 110 focus in a treasure chest recovered from a cyclops !!! :eek:

Phelon

Knight

What's been the best "pig" in the past Homer?

Digatalas

Knight

Phelon;669254 said:
What's been the best "pig" in the past Homer?

He gave away an HoM in the 2nd one of these he did way back. (I should know ;) ) They usually have very nice items in them.

Phelon

Knight

Digatalas;669398 said:
He gave away an HoM in the 2nd one of these he did way back. (I should know ;) ) They usually have very nice items in them.

I have always liked Homer and hope he didn't take my question as an insult. It doesn't surprise me he puts good stuff in em sometimes, it's why I bid :)

Phelon;669908 said:
I have always liked Homer and hope he didn't take my question as an insult. It doesn't surprise me he puts good stuff in em sometimes, it's why I bid :)

:D lol no insult i jest cant remember all the stuff i have putt in them you may get a pig you may get a rat lol :D