UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey I'm new and got a couple questions.

Dude, poisoning doesn't work in PvP unless you're a mage, unless you want to poison your weapons or something, but make a different character for that. Try:

Anatomy/Healing/Swords/Lumberjack/Tactics/Resist/Hiding

are you serious? I was thinking of using the poisoning, but I also wanted to use lumberjack, but I could only pick one.

so, you saying I should just go with lumberjack? How is that better than poisoning?

Namonaki

Wanderer
True, but its a pain switching back and forth :p

My character I commonly use has

Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Poisoning
Hiding
Stealth
95/119/11

whats fencing good for?

Ok I've made up my mind! This is how it's going to be, and I'll see how it works out.

Sword
Lumberjack
Anatomy
Resist Spells
Tactics
Healing
Hiding

Namonaki

Wanderer
Fencing has a lot of poisonable weapons. Two handed weapons have special abilities, two handed swords weps do concussion blows, two handed fencing weps do paralyze. I LOVE paralyze.

Namonaki

Wanderer
Mortician said:
whats fencing god for?

Ok I've made up my mind! This is how it's going to be, and I'll se how it works out.

Sword
Lumberjack
Anatomy
Resist Spells
Tactics
Healing
Hiding

Btw, good template.

Afro Man

Wanderer
You could try despise, theres a rune library right outside of skara gate, im sure they'll have a rune. Despise is probably you're best bet although i see a number of pks there from time to time.