UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HERE'S A VIDEO OF HOW BAD ALCHYPWN ACTUALLY IS.

wasn't 30-3 and that was over a year ago , i haven't had the field mouse character in like a year. and every time i ask you to duel now you come up with an excuse i even made a video of you dodging saying you didn't have a keyboard remember?

BTW has anyone seen alchypwn? i haven't seen him around lately ..... i hope he didn't like watch the video i made of him and killed himself or something.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
wasn't 30-3 and that was over a year ago , i haven't had the field mouse character in like a year. and every time i ask you to duel now you come up with an excuse i even made a video of you dodging saying you didn't have a keyboard remember?

Please show me saying that. Pretty sure that was an excuse made by someone in KBR when I asked for 2v2s. But again your logic is failed.

The last time I beat you, you were in your alchy "prime" you were dueling all the time. But now somehow in the last few weeks you have became this alchy master?

Get fucking real.

You and long dong both suck and you will never be on neon or mines level.

The millions upon millions of screen shots prove it. Oh but wait you have 1 video that some how makes up for losing countless times!

i never take anything you say seriously. best of ten tonight? i think you fell off , and don't put yourself on neon's level...... just because he duels people for you on your character doesn't mean you are as good as him.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i never take anything you say seriously. best of ten tonight? i think you fell off , and don't put yourself on neon's level...... just because he duels people for you on your character doesn't mean you are as good as him.

LOL.

Is that what you guys tell yourself to make yourself feel better for getting your asses handed to you?

Man what can I say to make up for getting my ass beat 30-3.

OH ILL JUST SAY SOMEBODY ELSE WAS ON HIS CHARACTER. YEA THAT'S IT!

I have more first place 1v1 trophies in just one of my stacks than you have in your entire 10 years of playing this server.

You and your little faggot friend were born for mediocrity.

I am not going to keep doing this carosel ride with you two.

You talk shit, you got your ass handed to you and a month later it's " I BET YOU WON'T BEAT ME NOW"

You guys alchy duel non stop and I haven't done competitive alchy in probably 2 years and I still make both of you my bitch.,

Get over it.

You suck

LOL.

Is that what you guys tell yourself to make yourself feel better for getting your asses handed to you?

Man what can I say to make up for getting my ass beat 30-3.

OH ILL JUST SAY SOMEBODY ELSE WAS ON HIS CHARACTER. YEA THAT'S IT!

I have more first place 1v1 trophies in just one of my stacks than you have in your entire 10 years of playing this server.

You and your little faggot friend were born for mediocrity.

I am not going to keep doing this carosel ride with you two.

You talk shit, you got your ass handed to you and a month later it's " I BET YOU WON'T BEAT ME NOW"

You guys alchy duel non stop and I haven't done competitive alchy in probably 2 years and I still make both of you my bitch.,

Get over it.

You suck
lol i laughed at "carousel ride " ... but you spelled it wrong