UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HERE'S A VIDEO OF HOW BAD ALCHYPWN ACTUALLY IS.

3 is a relatively low number of duel sets to determine anything. Barely better than once, that'd be like us saying we have no further need to prove anything vs you guys 3v3 because ya'll bailed after 1 exchange. But in reality we just got a good dump and yall got 3 bad ones. Pro-tip ninja was thunder cheese or w/e the fuck stupid character he was on at the time.

IF CUKING LOVE THIS. what you people dont realize is david belle (of no importance) is the most and i mean MOST under rated player on this server .... his heals/cures are clutch as fuck , ive been playing with this guy for over 7 years.

uonewb

Page
always with the excuses
Your logic makes no sense. You die to me everytime we step in the pits and you die everytime we see each other on the field. Has this game honestly made you that delusional?
no, you cant say everytime we get on the field you win...you either gank or run to guard while spamming lightning wands, and you need to check the video of us 1v1ing and you losing, so you can't say everytime, and you haven't dueled me 1000 times, if you duled more than a couple duels in one sitting before quitting, you would realize who is better quickly.

you can't say smacking me around, there is time's where you've been smashed 10-0, just less talk more action, thanks buddy.
neon is probably the only person i like from mickeys crew , and he is a great duelist so i have to give him credit. I think mickey is good too don't get me wrong , but the fact that he runs his mouth on the steady but dodges more than neo in the matrix pisses me off

uonewb

Page
neon is probably the only person i like from mickeys crew , and he is a great duelist so i have to give him credit. I think mickey is good too don't get me wrong , but the fact that he runs his mouth on the steady but dodges more than neo in the matrix pisses me off
Mickey only dodges until he knows for a fact he has an upper hand, like he'll say 1v1 and then instantly call in after his dump fails and runs offscreen nonstop lol. neon duel me best of 10 for a mil? or for fun idc.

Mickey only dodges until he knows for a fact he has an upper hand, like he'll say 1v1 and then instantly call in after his dump fails and runs offscreen nonstop lol. neon duel me best of 10 for a mil? or for fun idc.
I'll take that offer longdong :) if i don't go out tn

Never been smashed 10-0. Not even close. Sorry pal but you are not even near my league and I think most people would agree.
i think you have an edge on ninja that is true , but hes always improving - ten - 0 is a stretch but i think he could best you in a set if he's on point as could I .... the consistancy goes to you though, i could best you in a set but you would best me overall.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

So what upper hand did I have every time I beat you for gold? I don't understand why you scrubs need to keep making up excuses for your mediocrity.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Dodges?

No, but after I beat someone 30-3 I just kinda lose interest.