UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HERE'S A VIDEO OF HOW BAD ALCHYPWN ACTUALLY IS.

amtothepm

Knight
3 is a relatively low number of duel sets to determine anything. Barely better than once, that'd be like us saying we have no further need to prove anything vs you guys 3v3 because ya'll bailed after 1 exchange. But in reality we just got a good dump and yall got 3 bad ones. Pro-tip ninja was thunder cheese or w/e the fuck stupid character he was on at the time.

bool video

Mick is playing with a B team. I blame his teammates
Hardly an excuse. I play with who ever is around, i've had so many people come and go on this game you can't be picky. I came here with 6 people who were as good or better than i was, and if i could have kept even 2 of them still playing i wouldn't be this sad sack of shit everyone knows me to be. Even nelson dipped on me for a year or so. Plus i didn't even care w/l i got on they fought once and bailed. I've had houses full of trophies drop long as i have regs its ok.