UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

help with lockpicking

Tkpt

Wanderer
Re: help with lockpicking

use satyr trick

discords you, -28 all skills

just keep running back and forth

got from 95-gm this way.

dunno if it's still viable, though.

Barnicoat

Knight

I don't think it's ever been viable here :p maybe we'll get it one day. Satyr trick is like the opposite of faction trick. One in the past and one in the future, both useful :p

JoeBradley

Sorceror

Actually the satyre trick does work here, I've tried it.

You'll need to keep the satyre close by and constantly attacking (and therefore discording) you for your char to be constantly under the effects of discordance. Maybe block its movements with other characters so it never actually hits you (?) And of course it's best if all characters have +ve karma so nothing else in there attacks them. :p

Barnicoat

Knight

Wow nice. Last I checked it didn't, maybe it got fixed or something. Well that's pretty good to know anyway thanks Joe.

Tkpt

Wanderer

JoeBradley;751463 said:
Actually the satyre trick does work here, I've tried it.

You'll need to keep the satyre close by and constantly attacking (and therefore discording) you for your char to be constantly under the effects of discordance. Maybe block its movements with other characters so it never actually hits you (?) And of course it's best if all characters have +ve karma so nothing else in there attacks them. :p

What I did, since my character was still freshly made with no skills, I just ran up, got discord, ran away then repeated until i had GM lockpicking.

It's not too hard if you get him in the spot where he spawns as he gets stuck