UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!

I would guess they are doing some redesigning or they are planning other events for those nights. Or perhaps the GMs that usually host this event will be away. :D

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

still dont see why we cant just implement this type of a system into the normal dueling system.....

1) arrange duel ..lets say for 50K
2) each member puts up 50K
3) winner gets his 50K back and also gets losers 50K....minus a duel fee of 10% or however much you want to "charge"

in the end this serves as the "money sink" AND as a good way to appease those duel 4millionz people.

Vek

Sorceror

Well they would probly get too many complants for one. Say its a 1v1 for 10m and the loser loses because his comp shut down on him, or his kid shut it down. I mean thats really lame, then if that guy doesnt have 10m he cant reduel :(

jasonarp

Sorceror

Vek;1895408 said:
Well they would probly get too many complants for one. Say its a 1v1 for 10m and the loser loses because his comp shut down on him, or his kid shut it down. I mean thats really lame, then if that guy doesnt have 10m he cant reduel :(

Sorry for the late reply... but if you are in that situation, you just shouldn't have done it in the first place.

I'm all for betting on duels, I need money.

Vek

Sorceror

jasonarp;1905252 said:
Sorry for the late reply... but if you are in that situation, you just shouldn't have done it in the first place.

I'm all for betting on duels, I need money.

I was speaking from the point of view i thought the staff had about the whole duel for money system.

Status
Not open for further replies.