UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zmey

Wanderer
Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!

Should turn on all pots except stat and purple pots. Otherwise your just syaing you don;t want any pure dexxers in your events.

Countessa

Knight

Zmey;1841074 said:
Should turn on all pots except stat and purple pots. Otherwise your just syaing you don;t want any pure dexxers in your events.

That's how it is...

The tournament ruleset will be a 2v2 7x standard +potions; no strength pots.

MegaManX24

Wanderer

Tessa you should make a thread to post the winners of the week! it would add some fun to those of us who cant make it! :D

Countessa

Knight

Due to the moose wrangling roundup finals on pbs, I'll being doing tonight's showdown, tomorrow night. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Ajax

Lord

Countessa;1850917 said:
Due to the moose wrangling roundup finals on pbs, I'll being doing tonight's showdown, tomorrow night. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

not this excuse, again

Countessa

Knight

Boody Bonello;1853739 said:
I think 25k is too much. Not too much people do this, it's usually only about 5 teams that sign up.

Actually each one held had either 8 or 10 teams. Still, that is not a large participation. It seems the 1v1 4millzzzz group would rather talk and post than fight.
;)

Given this, the 2v2 held this past week will be the last one. The event will become a scheduled 1v1 with a lesser entry fee, starting this coming Wednesday. I'll update the page tomorrow and continue to post the winners there.

Status
Not open for further replies.