UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Have you been to Jail?

Have you been to Jail?

• Yes

Votes: 84 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 123 59.4%

• Total voters

shindig

Sorceror
Re: Have you been to Jail?

Only time I've been to jail was to drive my cousin to get his car out of impound after getting arrested coming back from Blockbuster at 10am smoking a blunt with no seatbelt on (rebel) when we were visiting our grandparents at the beach the week after graduating high school.

He ate the evidence, but they swabbed his mouth and found a piece of tobacco in his teeth and called it paraphernalia. He paid $1k of his graduation money to a lawyer, then the cop didn't show up to court and it was dismissed a month later. He had to pay some $350 to get his car back from the police as well.

Moral of the story is wear your seatbelt, don't toke and drive, or carry something liquid to wash the evidence down your cotton ball filled mouth.

Krom777

Wanderer
Re: Have you been to Jail?

2 and a 1/2 days in the South Bronx. Was on my way into the city to visit my family and got off the highway to get gas and take a shortcut because there was traffic. Me and my boy who was driving were in a argument because we had both been sitting in traffic for the last two hours. he pulled out of a light too quickly and into the gas station a bit to quick also. I jumped out of the car all pissed when we stopped at the pump and the next thing i knew i was up against the car and my boy was also. one cop kept us there while the other searched the car. the case got dropped due to illegal search and seizure.