UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Have you been to Jail?

Have you been to Jail?

• Yes

Votes: 84 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 123 59.4%

• Total voters

bk0811

Knight
Re: Have you been to Jail?

My story is kind of a long one:

On a friday evening, my wife and I were out on a date and we were walking back to our car when we were confronted by a couple of men with the intention of mugging us, needless to say I used my miitary training to defend my wife and myself and the result was one of the men dying.

As my hands were considered lethal weapons the judge charged me with murder in the first degree and off to jail I went, all for defending myself and my loved one. I did a few years and I was subsequently supposed to be transferred, however on the plane ride to my new facility a bunch of other cons staged a coup against the guards and I got caught up in the entire thing. I believe that a movie was made about what happened and I think they had cast Nicholas Cage to play my role, though I have no desire to see the movie

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

bk0811;2100525 said:

On a friday evening, my wife and I were out on a date and we were walking back to our car when we were confronted by a couple of men with the intention of mugging us, needless to say I used my miitary training to defend my wife and myself and the result was one of the men dying.

As my hands were considered lethal weapons the judge charged me with murder in the first degree and off to jail I went, all for defending myself and my loved one. I did a few years and I was subsequently supposed to be transferred, however on the plane ride to my new facility a bunch of other cons staged a coup against the guards and I got caught up in the entire thing. I believe that a movie was made about what happened and I think they had cast Nicholas Cage to play my role, though I have no desire to see the movie

You are trying to tell us that Con Air is based off of you?

Orgazmo

Knight

bk0811;2100525 said:

LoL

bk0811

Knight

The Mute Muse;2100532 said:
You are trying to tell us that Con Air is based off of you?

Yeah, I wanted Matt Damon to play me but he was too young at the time

samuricex

Sorceror

bk0811;2100525 said:

I'm pretty sure their intention was to rape your wife.

tne

Wanderer

a lawyer;1998805 said:
Had you been in Florida you could have gunned your attackers down, dragged them outside and went back to bed. :)

lmao.

...anyway, nope havent, but there was a close call with some herb incident..

BobbyRodg

Sorceror

they said i was spamming once when i wasnt i asked them to show me when and how i was spamming and i got an additional 6 hours for complaining...not completely retarded at all lol

Hydrofiend;1999406 said:
When I was 15 a couple of friends and I stole the golf cart that the school security guard rides around in, and took it joyriding in the construction sites down the street. Auto theft and $1300 in damage we had to pay. Got like 12 hours in Juvi and 2 years informal probation. My time in Juvi turned me into a heartless monster, when I was released I had to adapt to a new world, and everything that changed in my time away from it, it almost drove me to suicide, or committing another crime to get thrown back into the place that now felt like home.

You spent 12 hours in Juvi.. you turned into a heartless monster and had to adapt to a new world?? Lol, your being sarcastic right.

BTW, no jail time for me, only community service for breaking a payphone and taking the money.

Yes, when i was 10 years old, on a school day me and my classmates went to jail to throw stones and spit on the prisoners. It's a tradition here in Brazil.

elradi

Traveler

been to jail like in a walking tour of a facility? jail to pick up your drunk dad?

No but im sure if i would have been caught i likely would have some harsh punishment. I use to work for an investigations company that did all of OPM's background checks, so military men, pentagon staff, etc i got to see the last 7 years of your life, i also got to fuck with the iafis (sp?) machine, the fingerprint machine that scans your prints that the FBI uses. its a hell of a picky machine if the print's quality is too low (people should not play the violin for that reason imo).

ANYWAYS its stricktly forbidden to look up anyone's information that you know, anyone directly linked to you such as family, yourself, wife, etc directly flags and guys in suits from washington would show up very quick to let you know your shits canned. BUT friends that you did not official have ties to were much easier to look up.... Not sure why they got all irate about it because it wouldnt be possible to alter a case once it had been scheduled, it takes a higher clearence than my position allowed to do that.

Incidently United States Investigations Services (USIS) can kiss my ass, had to hold a security clearence and perfect credit history with a clean record and they only paid 11 $ an hour, was utter garbage how they manage the company, selling off to new share holders every 5 - 10 years means new upper and mid level management in the same time span which meant never ending useless rule changes none of which included pay raises.

WoW got a lot off topic... uhh yeah never been to jail, prison, or any type of detention.

Mara

Knight

If you don't get into a little trouble with the law from time to time, you are either really smart, really lucky, or boring as hell.

We have a LOT of fucking laws.