UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hardware Upgrade

Mark

Knight
Hardware Upgrade

Demise will be unavailable for the next few hours while we work on moving it over to new hardware.

This hardware upgrade should result in a noticeable increase in performance.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we will let you know as soon as we have a more specific time estimate.

EDIT: Demise's IP address is now 208.43.1.24; the hostname login.uodemise.com has been updated to reflect this change.

EDIT #2: Migration is complete.

Re: Hardware Upgrade

Mark;701739 said:
Demise will be unavailable for the next few hours while we work on moving it over to new hardware.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we will let you know as soon as we have a more specific time estimate.

Dose it mean shard is down for a few hour tonight?

Orion Lighter

Sorceror

Mark;701739 said:

acidpiss

Wanderer

Mark;701739 said:

LUV LEY!!!

FooMilk

Sorceror

Im one of the poor suckers stuck in GMT, was down all night last night! so didnt get to play all day, then today i have nothing to do with myself, so i plan to play a bit of uo, but this time its down in the day time!! :/ 9am! :/ MEH! 2 days and no uo....

So what are you guys doing instead of uoing? Counter-Strike just isnt the same as it used to be.... I could do some housework, but i don't wanna make the mrs feel as though she's not needed!!

Hakkiz

Wanderer

FooMilk;701798 said:
So what are you guys doing instead of uoing? Counter-Strike just isnt the same as it used to be.... I could do some housework, but i don't wanna make the mrs feel as though she's not needed!!

Haha, you just made me laugh for the first time in couple of days :D

I'm myself trying to think something to do too, if you know something good and u r in IRC hit me up under nick Hakkz

UnholyTidus

Wanderer

I suggest something other than cleaning the house to let the wife know shes needed.................

God i was just talking about having her make you some dinner... gawd

Or was I..............

B

Brotha Lynch

EDIT: Demise's IP address is now 208.43.1.24; the hostname login.uodemise.com has been updated to reflect this change.

Whats the new IP adress mean

Just for information, when the server will start, who was online during shutdown will be again online before the normal time for log out pass or start directly offline? I ask because I was in the respawn point of a scheletal dragon and I had a scroll of power with me. I would like to still have it...

myopicvoid

Wanderer

do we need to change something?

williamcr8k

Sorceror

I never have to do that anymore......I got a computer for MY wife....I thought it was an excellent trade!

Khephren

Knight

Tharivol Liadon;701837 said:
Just for information, when the server will start, who was online during shutdown will be again online before the normal time for log out pass or start directly offline? I ask because I was in the respawn point of a scheletal dragon and I had a scroll of power with me. I would like to still have it...

Everything should go as it was the last time the server saved.