UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Gifts

zagar2323

Wanderer
Re: Halloween Gifts

err cutless. just checked my other accs. got 2x wiz robes. 1x orc pants 1x orc sandies. 2x wiz shoes. dont got a full set. but, I like the way i got one of mine to look.

Hope6887

Squire

Thanks for the Halloween Gifts Im curious... my account just turned 30 days will I get a Halloween gift?

Thanks

WheatuS

Wanderer

Ty for the Gift :D

I was wondering if the Orc mask will disapears if i attack an orc whit it. Anyone know???

Mark

Knight

PartyHardMonkey;1759761 said:
Got a quick question, now is the give away every night at 2 AM or is it just the 25th and the next server wars?

Each account that logs in during that date range receives the gift.

should be some type of extra prize for the people a year old then 2,3,4,5 showing some extra love for the people who been here longer. maybe a xmas idea who knows throwing it out there.

Sultani19

Wanderer

Cool idea. Would have been neat to have the 'more rare' items given out to people with older accounts or something.

I think it's strange though, there's like a bajillion people selling ninja suits, orc masks / sandles, and cutlasses.

I've seen like 10 pairs of the blaze shoes total.. But they're worth like 1/5th the price of the sandals.

Go figure. :)

Hope6887

Squire

Hi Mark,

I don't mean to be ungrateful but my account turned 30 days old last night at 10;00 pm but I still have not received my Halloween gift. Am I not eligible? I ask a GM in game and was told that maybe mine got stolen but I know for sure I never received it.

Thanks for the reply and help in advance.