UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Gifts

Mark

Knight
Halloween Gifts

Halloween gifts will be given this week to players who login between 2 AM EST this morning and next server wars. Only accounts older than 30 days are eligible for gifts and only one player on each account will receive one.

Along with some seasonal items there will also be a random piece of one of three costumes inside each gift box (some are rarer than others though!). I'll leave the details for you to discover on your own. There are also two special costumes that are only available on the store until Halloween.

hoson

Wanderer
Re: Halloween Gifts

Mark;1758653 said:
Halloween gifts will be given this week to players who login between 2 AM EST this morning and next server wars. Only accounts older than 30 days are eligible for gifts and only one player on each account will receive one.

There are three different costumes you can obtain a piece of in the giftbox; but I'll leave the details for you to discover on your own. There are also two special costumes that are available on the store until Halloween.

sweet! happy Halloween guys!

amish_ned

Sorceror

holy thank you mother of moses *crosses fingers* YAY!!!!!! I GOT THE RICHARD SIMMONS COSTUME!!!!!

amish_ned

Sorceror

Reign Flame;1758664 said:
No Spider-Man? WTF.

Thanks Mark :} Are like the ninja mask and what not, dye-able?

yeah but the gloves are leather, and you cant dye leather black.

Attachments

• ninja.jpg
    ninja.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 331

Blous3s

Wanderer

anyone having a hard time logging in due to i feel a bajillion people doing it for items?

The real keith

Sorceror

If anyones wondering, I've run into three costumes so far, a pirate, an orc and a wizard.

The orc from what i've seen is blessed blaze sandies, a blessed blaze orc mask, and a charc shirt blessed. The wizard is blessed blaze shoes, a charc blessed robe, and a blaze hat, and the only thing i've seen of the pirate is a blessed blaze sword.

If anyone wants to trade sets I wanna ditch the wizard robes, the orc shirt, and the blaze shoes. Im looking for the rest of the pirate set atm

Ankoku15

Sorceror

yea i got an extra orc shirt i don't need, looking for more of the orc costume got the shirt and pants so far