UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hahaha

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: hahaha

fine, just to get everyone off clovers nuts, i'll post a pic of myself

Flame on faggots. I'm a pimp irl, wudda bout you?

btw AIM me asking me for money, i'll give you whatever you ask for as long as you keep repeating yourself.

aim: geoxamd

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Ozzie said:
u DUMB DUMB CHILD!! u just judged clover on the way she looks fukin hell.
seriously.. if these guys thought they were normal nd didnt make such a lameass statement i wldnt be bothered. But see the shit they say? they're so far up their own ass its unbelievable
i've seen her irl you dumbfuck.JESUS LEARN TO READ
Note I was comparing her pics to what she looks like irl

D

djstepanek

I swear I've seen the one on the left before, like on the internets.

Lesabre

Sorceror

You are reaching now coke. You failed at everything now you are attempting the real life insults. Please stop embarrassing yourself even further.

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Pepsi_Rox said:
too bad it's the internet, not rl.
ohrly? i bet it took you long enough to distinguish the differences between the two. intenets=irl=serious are the words you have once spoken sir.

D

djstepanek

You say hotlanta irl? Like, "I'm from hotlanta."

nexen

Wanderer

yeh apparently.. U seem to think all pics are fake for some odd reason. just accept there are better looking people than you nd hush.
kthxbye

Pepsi_Rox said:
fine, just to get everyone off clovers nuts, i'll post a pic of myself

Flame on faggots. I'm a pimp irl, wudda bout you?

btw AIM me asking me for money, i'll give you whatever you ask for as long as you keep repeating yourself.

aim: geoxamd

ROFL

but seriously, ya'll need to stop the hating people

Afro Man

Wanderer

First to everyone: Who the fuck cares what those kids look like, they are happy like that, why should you care.

Ozzie: You had sex with an alright looking girl... would you like a medal or a trophy perhaps?

Note: Pictures can be doctored for appearance making you seem hotter than you actually are, which is what coke was getting at... btw.. pepsi is perdy hot tbh

steaknife56

Wanderer

Where I live at , fags like these would get their ass kicked in less than 5 minutes, whether its in a Bar or at Mcdonalds

Hummdinger

Sorceror

btw clover is good looking irl, this was a joke to get under the skin of those who embrase her and dream bout her everyday
gg fags ;[