UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hahaha

Re: hahaha

Coke said:
you sir are very insecure. By making judgement and putting down a group of friends having fun in a picture. They aren't even on these forums yet they are getting bashed on, only to make urself feel better inside.

I guess I'm insecure too. I think you, and that group of "friends" in that picture are fucking tools.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Seems as if this thread hit coke in a weak spot. Do you look like those guys? You have no fucking idea how seriously insecure you do look.

nexen

Wanderer

Coke, im not an insecure person but i honestly think those guys are a bunch of pricks. Iv actually looked at their forums and shit and wt they think of themselves. They get flamed like fuk, its not jst me its about 5000 other people. This whole "hotti" thing has spread like wildfire

Lesabre

Sorceror

No way, theses are completely straight.

hah.

And coke don't pm me you are to gay.

Coke
Master

"bitch ass
u must take cock from the behind you fayget.lmao
talk shit only to be sucking your bfs cock later tonight... i understand, simply bc yer father told me how you inherited his homosexual genes after he was raped for 15 years in prison.sorry brah ;["

Are you like 12?

nexen

Wanderer

that guy with army on his shirt is actually called Doyle and he gets bumbed in the army.. my unlce knows him

Hummdinger

Sorceror

DUDE A GUY SHOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER JUDGE ANOTHER GUY ABOUT HIS LOOKS. johnny you can come out of the closet now.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Clover please go over to this kids house and beat the shit out of his illiterate gangsta ass. I have a feeling you would be able to.

And on that note.

nexen

Wanderer

johny[nad] said:
Clover please go over to this kids house and beat the shit out of his illiterate gangsta ass. I have a feeling you would be able to.

And on that note.

LO - FUKIN - L lololol

D

djstepanek

Coke said:
DUDE A GUY SHOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER JUDGE ANOTHER GUY ABOUT HIS LOOKS. johnny you can come out of the closet now.
Oh please, you see some guy walking around with even a popped collar you go, damn that guy is a douche. You do it, don't tell me you've never thought to yourself that the guy with the purple/pink napsack isn't a fgt.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

hey faggots

chill the fuck out its the internet

who gives a fuck what clover looks like irl? shes probably hotter then 90% of you pimple faced faggots. But why should we really care what she looks like? oh yea, b/c shes a "girl" which is a rarity to you, not over the internet, but its even more rare for you faggots to see one irl. go outside and get off clovers nuts.

nexen

Wanderer

Coke said:

u DUMB DUMB CHILD!! u just judged clover on the way she looks fukin hell.
seriously.. if these guys thought they were normal nd didnt make such a lameass statement i wldnt be bothered. But see the shit they say? they're so far up their own ass its unbelievable

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

so how about you knobs stop talking about this and leave it at this.

1.) its teh interweb
2.) you are ugly irl
3.) clover is probably ugly irl also, like fat ugly 300 lbs irl
4.) you guys play UO, hahahahha

nexen

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
hey faggots

who gives a fuck what clover looks like irl? shes probably hotter then 90% of you pimple faced faggots. But why should we really care what she looks like? oh yea, b/c shes a "girl" which is a rarity to you, not over the internet, but its even more rare for you faggots to see one irl. go outside and get off clovers nuts.

Pepsi_Rox said:
nuff said?

Hummdinger

Sorceror

too bad it's nearly impossible for any of these gimps to know what to do witha girl... nonetheless get one in the first place.
[e cry

nexen

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
so how about you knobs stop talking about this and leave it at this.

1.) its teh interweb
2.) you are ugly irl
3.) clover is probably ugly irl also, like fat ugly 300 lbs irl
4.) you guys play UO, hahahahha

i dont play UO.. :D lols

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Coke said:
too bad it's nearly impossible for any of these gimps to know what to do witha girl... nonetheless get one in the first place.
[e cry
too bad it's the internet, not rl.

Phyrex

Page

Pepsi_Rox said:
hey faggots

You missed the thread. This was about the Clones in the picture :)
Please go back to eating pancakes <3