UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide to Champion Spawns.

L

Lewis

Guide to Champion Spawns.

Champion Spawns
There are 16 levels altogether in a champ spawn. Every four levels the monsters will evolve into a nastier and stronger form.

These are the levels and the Amount of mobiles you have to kill
on that level untill you reach the next one, it reduces itself by 12 each time, Meaning the monster are fewer in numbers every level.

Level 0=250 1=238 2=226 3=214 4=202 5=190
6=178 7=166 8=154 9=142
10=130 11=118 12=106 13=94
14=82 15=70 16=58

So you will have to Kill approximately 2618 Creatures at the champ spawn untill the Champion reveals itself.

Abyss - Semidar (the succumbus) - Skull of Pain.
Spawn Located on ice isle.

Level 0-5 = Mongbats and imps.
Level 6-9 = Harpys and gargoyles
Level 10-13 = Stone gargyles and Searing, Blistering, Burning, Fiery gargoyles.
Level 14-16 = Daemons and Succubuses

Arachnid - Mephitis (the spider) - Skull of Venom.
Spawn Located in Terathan Keep.

Level 0-5 = Giant spiders and Scorpions.
Level 6-9 = Terathan Warriors and Terathan Drones.
Level 10-13 = Terathan Matriarch and Dread Spiders.
Level 14-16 = Terathan Avengers and Poison Elementals.

Coldblood - Rikktor (the dragon) - Skull of Power.
Spawn Located in Destard.

Level 0-5 = Lizardmen and Snakes.
Level 6-9 = Ophidian Enforcers, Ophidian warriors and Lava lizards.
Level 10-13 = Opidian justicators, Ophidian zealots and Drakes.
Level 14-16 = Ophidian knight-errants, Ophidian avengers and Dragons.

Forestlord - Lord Oaks (the forest lord) - Skull of Enlightment.
Spawn Located in T2A.

Level 0-5 = Pixies(fairys) and shadow wisps.
Level 6-9 = normal wisps and Ki-Rins.
Level 10-13 = Centaurs and Unicorns.
Level 14-16 = Etheral Warriors and Serpentine dragons.

Verminhorde - Barracoon (the piper) - Skull of Greed.
Spawn Located in Despise.

Level 0-5 = Giant rats and slimes.
Level 6-9 = Ratmen dire wolves.
Level 10-13 = Ratman mages Hell hounds.
Level 14-16 = Ratman archers and silver serpents.

Unholy terror - Neira (the necromancer) - Skull of Death.
Spawn Located in City of the Dead T2A.

Level 0-5 = Ghouls, Boogles, Wraiths and Specters.
Level 6-9 = Skeleton mages, Bone magi and Mummys.
Level 10-13 = Lichs, Skeleton knights and bone knights.
Level 14-16 = Lich lords and Rotting corpses.

The Altars and Skulls (This information is from uo.com)
At the heart of every Champion spawn is a dark grey altar, which acts as a timer. There are two sets of counters on the altar: an inner group of white skulls and an outer group of red skulls.

The white skulls determine how close you are to getting another red skull. They represent the percentage of monsters that have been killed (i.e. 1 white skull = 20%). There are five white skulls in all, though you will never see the fifth as it results in the addition of a red skull to the outer group instead.

The red skulls determine how close you are to summoning the Champion. There are 16 red skulls in all.

Each time you kill a certain number of minions, the altar will gain a white skull. With every 'fifth' white skull, a red skull will appear. Once the 16th red skull appears, the Champion will be summoned. However, even as the 'timer' can tick forward, it can also tick backward. You must kill a certain number of creatures within a specific amount of time, or you will start losing skulls.

Stevian

Wanderer
Re: Guide to Champion Spawns.

Just some additional notes, you lose karma when attacking the etheral warriors, unicorns, cenaurs, kirins, and pixies, as well as Silvani and Lord Oaks. And on Barracoon, if he directly attacks you, he turns you into a ratman and grey, but very thought out guide, bravo!

Also on difficulty on actual champions, from weakest to strongest...

Mephistis (Lowest hitpoints, high attack, also shoots a web that summons you to him)

Barracoon (May summon more ratmen each time he's struck)

Lord Oaks (May summon pixies each time he's struck before Silvani is slain, also karma loss)

Semidar (He relies on minions on protection, but with daemons and succubi, that protection is pretty reliable.)

Neira, simply because of the pure amount of magic poured onto the adventurers combatting her, also skeletal minions, including liches tend to spawn, while not hp strong, they do damage.

Rikktor - His minion warriors have poisonous attacks, as well as his area effect and dragon minions, makes for the toughest but my favorite batle

Harrower - Spawns as a ghost looking man, black death shrouded human, does massive damage and depending on how he's set up may spawn minions, strong mage and strong warrior. Spawns when all six skulls from the other champions are placed on the Star Room Altar at the far end of Tera Keep, and then where he spawns is random in the dungeons, rumored on a previous champions spawn.

The True Harrower - With its tentacles and bogthing looking body, it not only summons you, but deals massive area effect damage, often he spawns directly in the spawn spot the Harrower was slain. Good Luck!

L

Lewis

Thanks, When i reach 15 posts i'll be sure to add Pictures :)

iGwt

Wanderer

On another shard, I remember us fighting the Harrower + the True Harrower over 2 hours, and I can tell you that the ability to summon a player next to him is really deadly. It's like the russian roulette, who will get summoned next. I suppose its insta-kill here also...

Nice guide, wtg. :)

r33n

Knight

Great guide!!

I'm going to sticky it for a while, since this is relatively new to most of the people on the shard.

Thanks for your guys' time.

Vantor

Wanderer

Wow. I suddenly have alot of respect for those attempting Champ Spawns. I knew they were hard, but ouch!

TheRemedy

Sorceror

To spawn the harrower you need the skull off the corpse of each champion, 6 all together. The alter on osi, where you place the skulls, was in the star room, does this gate to the star room appear after a champion is slain? I haven't faught a champion yet on uog.

L

Lewis

Yep, as soon as a champion is slain a dark moongate will appear which leads to the star room :)

Stevian

Wanderer

Yes, I have a rune to the star room and its basically my banksit room when im not doing anything "important".

Addicted, you have to private message me with some times. XD Or if you catch me in game (logging in now) Virtuoso, in Wind, is online now. You can take me to the guildhouse and i'll resign from my guild so you can take me in :3

L

Lewis

Just added pictures now that i've reached 15 posts :) The champion Spawns can be found in the red circles on each of the maps.

Also, i dont know if it applys here, when you die near a harrower your corpse "explodes" basically you cant loot it its gone. Another thing, does semidar bitchslap you with 200% reflect damage here if your not a female?
Good things to have in mind if you go all out for this one

Stevian

Wanderer

Either way, female characters always have the advantage on the shard, the only thing they can't do is ride ki-rins. I have no idea why I don't make my characters female, maybe its just a mental thing.

Strong

Wanderer

Have they added Valor to advance spawns?

Tip for Harrower and Oaks:

- Discording on a tamer can be EXTREMELY useful. The champs will die must faster as well as the tentacles of the harrower. When you kill the first form of the harry, make sure its in a good location for you to kill the tentacles first. Meteor Swarm is the best way to kill the tentacles and tamers handle the true form the best. Oaks is going to be extremely difficult so I would make sure to have a lot of people to do the spawn. Angels are what I consider the most difficult monster in the game. Its too bad you cant use chiv or necros here, b/c spawns would go a lot faster.

Addicted

Disciple

Lewis said:
Unholy terror - Neira (the necromancer) - Skull of Death.
Spawn Located in Ice Dungeon (Imbus).

Level 0-5 = Ghouls, Boogles, Wraiths and Specters.
Level 6-9 = Skeleton mages, Bone magi and Mummys.
Level 10-13 = Lichs, Skeleton knights and bone knights.
Level 14-16 = Lich lords and Rotting corpses.
That isn't the actual Neira spawn. Neira spawns there, but it's not a "champ" with all the normal spawn, and you can't get a skull there.

The actual Neira spawn is in the city of the dead.

Here:

L

Lewis

Thanks for that Addicted :) i asked a GM in game but they couldnt Verify where it was.