UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

getting on field, anyone want to 1v1 duel or field? 2v1?

2fGgotsonestine literally ran away and house hired lmfao I witnessed it.
where i house hide at?
Oh and an archer doing random shit and luring swampies haha
Yeah I died to that damn 75hp kinrin attack. I was in awe how I died lol. Next time I didn't allow him to get low enough to do it again. I exp - exp - exp pot - fs... no chance for his kinrin to get me that time

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Mickey: I will pay you 5mil if you can heal 1 3 man ebolt sync not weakened.

Uonewbs: LOL SO EASY EVERY FUCKING TIME

Mickey: I will pay you 5mil if you can heal 1 3 man ebolt sync not weakened.

Uonewbs: LOL SO EASY EVERY FUCKING TIME

you only like to fight me outnumbered lmfao, but whatever bro. 1v1 and i beat that ass down like the beaver boy u are=) oh don't forget the 3v3's you died 10x yesterday=) didn't kill me or robert once=)

btw we record that 3v2.. all u guys did was run run run run wouldn't let us sync not once haha. but ok, feel good bro! remember that video and you getting smashed all day yesterday? i do!

Ok Mickey lol u can't prove none of ur lies, also the video of the 4v2 will be posted haha BUT YOU CANT BEG ME TO TAKE IT DOWN, WONT WORK ON ME

Who notices that he was completely quiet when he got mad stomped yesterday 1v1 3 times and 3v3 like 10 times yesterday and I didn't die not once;) but today when he can gank us 4v2 he's talking mad shit haha. Gotta love mickey