UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

getting on field, anyone want to 1v1 duel or field? 2v1?

crikey

Sorceror
i had you dead 4+ times? my beetle stammed out. you g heal wanded lso many times lmfao. but ok man it was 1v1 for a long ass time
I know for a fact that alchypwn doesnt carry jack shit for wands

Due to stock restraints, Ive had to downgrade my own loadout from 16-20 gheal charges down to 10-12 charges :(

I know for a fact that alchypwn doesnt carry jack shit for wands

Due to stock restraints, Ive had to downgrade my own loadout from 16-20 gheal charges down to 10-12 charges :(
Na bud, u know nothing because u are not on the field ONCE AGAIN. You don't PvP for shit. U may think you do, from thinking back to 5 years ago... but not now, forum warrior.

crikey

Sorceror
Actually yeah I do know lol.....
Everytime me and "Worldstar" team up to find PVP it ends with us standing around jacking off because nobody is online

Anyways.....
You shouldve come to the orc fort last night and pvpd, there was LOTS of action

Instead you were on the forums around the same time
GJ at missing the fun :thumbsup:

I was out with the family then went to movies... then I got online and created action, I had the most action last night that I've had in months.. fought heavy crew and then alchypwn Mickey and James alot. Was me Robert and a Korean lol

Kingllama

Knight
I was out with the family then went to movies... then I got online and created action, I had the most action last night that I've had in months.. fought heavy crew and then alchypwn Mickey and James alot. Was me Robert and a Korean lol
Yea, Plus you killed my dexxer earlier or was that mickey at orc fort. Name Damien loth. 2v1 me on a posion dexxer.

Yea, Plus you killed my dexxer earlier or was that mickey at orc fort. Name Damien loth. 2v1 me on a posion dexxer.
earlier? i haven't been on today, logging in now for 45 mins to an hour and 2v1? i was solo at the orc fort yesterday until blues came to help me getting ganked over and over=/