UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Funny Pictures!

Re: Funny Pictures!

jimmydude

Wanderer

i want 5 minutes face to face with you, i want to see how you act without ur comp between me an u, and im not even saying id physically hurt you (i would but only out of a deep hatred saved for people like you and jake plummer) i jus wanna see how you act with a person face to face with you, also i wanna see you laugh at me for anything

jimmydude

Wanderer

so r u the purple faggot with the god complex being fooled by the old fat man, or the old fat man who has his fun while pretending to be a girl and flirting with purple faggots

If I had to choose... I would be the one that is fooled, and I wouldn't mind because my imagination transcends idiocy. :)

Why are you guys making so much effort to make this thread about me ? You're angry my thread was closed or what ? No more places to vent that steam off huh ?

jimmydude

Wanderer

u take up 90% of the page with ur massive color drawings? and then u say why u pay attention to me? seriously wtf did u miss a pill or something u seem kinda off

You purposefully know I am off and suffering, I'm also glad you also reveal yourself as a spiky tongue, it was easy to get that from you.

I'll probably end up killing myself soon anyways, you have no idea how life has been with me, it shows. I deserved it, you all seem to agree.

See you in hell I guess.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828468 said:
If I had to choose... I would be the one that is fooled, and I wouldn't mind because my imagination transcends idiocy. :)

Why are you guys making so much effort to make this thread about me ? You're angry my thread was closed or what ? No more places to vent that steam off huh ?

You actually made those cartoons/comics yourself? If so, they're pretty good and it looks like they took some effort. Keep it up :)

kdivers

Knight

Sharp Dragon;1828486 said:
You actually made those cartoons/comics yourself? If so, they're pretty good and it looks like they took some effort. Keep it up :)

jesus christ, you are just as stupid as him....

After all, We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Damn, I'm just as good as ahuemanxjsgf

Kdivers you are right in that we are equals, but you never act as you preach, you probably heard those phrases or read them in some book.

How can you think what you said (it requires philosophic background to make these simple phrases worth something) and tell someone he's stupid, that makes no sense and your immaturity comes to the light in this manner.

Oh and besides, there is no single TRUTH, there is many truths, some which apply only to certain people because of their experience or environement. Think about that. And truths are different that virtues, which is often what I am refering to, because they do not only apply to actions but also manners of communicating.

To be honest with you all I find myself very virtuous for continuing to live under the conditions I am in, all those memories I bear. It is the hardest thing that I've ever accomplished, and most people think it's worth nothing ; which is why I am indeed very hurt by many of you people's sayings, because I do not need to be reminded of it at all... I do not blame anyone or consider myself a victim however, but you have to see that it was and is necessary.

SharpDragon, next time just click an image property you will see where it comes from :)

These comics are made by an old friend of mine, The Eggman !

Sosarian Tales

Got another email labeled "cute".

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg